Australian Addicts 5

Well, these things happen. felgercarb happens, people die and you get bad intel........what the felgercarb is happening to international intelligence these days, its just all going to hell, honestly........ :angry:
We get bad intel all the time, it's unbelievable how many times we've had to go into something blind.

Geez, Marshall was really off his game that day.... a "Blooregard Q. Kazoo" tshirt was the best he could do :mellow: Well......sucks to be you.
Well I didn't know I'd have to come in on my day off hehe... Just like in the real Alias, one minute you're ice skating (badly), next you're knee deep in corperate espionage.

SERIOUSLY? Bloody greenies. There is just no reasoning with them. They're so "we're right, you're assholes" I mean COME ON!! Move with the times here people!!
I know! It's awful isn't it??? GRRR!

Coz every good geeky spy uses text messages to communicate....what happened to the super cool comms system?! You know the awesome plug in your ear? Geez spring for some gear already :nonono:
I just work for the normal government, not asio or anything like that.

:lol: CLASSIC! Not once was that an issue in Alias it really was the most unrealistic show ever!! Needless to say, I'm glad you washed your hands, most men don't and that's just EW!
Serious? That's just gross....

Isn't that just the best feeling?! Well it is for me, why you'd wanna feel like a woman is a little odd, but I can accept it.
Well, I do have some decent tits going on upstairs, can't complain.

Um....it was with my best friend Lauren!! Hahahahahaha, trust me if I was on a real date, I'd tell you!
Hehe oh ok then, so no sparks flew between the two of you?

:lol: Um...no!! Although she was freakin out that her bf is cheating on her! I spose I shouldn't laugh, but she's being so ridiculous about it...jumping to all kinds of conclusions!

It's a bit of a Charlie/Francie situation I feel....OH perhaps we can follow him one night!! That'd be fun....I'm really getting down to my spy roots here!! I should suggest that :P

Well I didn't know I'd have to come in on my day off hehe... Just like in the real Alias, one minute you're ice skating (badly), next you're knee deep in corperate espionage.
:lol: This is true...

Hahaha, I'm really having trouble picturing you with man boobies...I just can't see it!!!!!

I stayed up late friday waiting for it to finish because I wanted to watch it straight away even though I had to get up early for work the next day... addicted! I don't like this whole waiting a whole week for a new ep either! I watched the 8 of them in 2 days, now it's just cruel to make me wait!
I KNOW! :angry: They're making us wait till the 13th of September for new episodes! I can't wait that long........

You can actually make listening devices without phones, my cousin's bf was making one years ago with a microphone and a square battery. Who can we bug?? Lol.
James?? That could be fun...or smelly? Even more fun.

I have a word document full of quotes that I'm making. I have a bunch for Alias, Studio 60, Friends and Burn Notice. I should make more for GA and I need to make the main page logo for GA too, and Friends oh and s60!! LOL, I have alot to do.

And I haven't started packing yet either! I'm so not organised. I'm tired too, I've only had 5 hours sleep....AGAIN! I'm so over it. At least now I feel like I deserve my holiday!!!!

Training for bigger boobs or better pecks? Or is the distinction irrelevant?

ETA: Always get an Alias reference! Since the show ended, I've missed the 'irrelevant distinctions'!!

ETA: Always get an Alias reference! Since the show ended, I've missed the 'irrelevant distinctions'!!
With a t-shirt on it doesn't seem to matter, looks the same and I don't have to do as much work to get the boobies. (Drinking is hard work now that I think of it)

Hehe, yeah I LOVE Alias references!!! Not many people here get them, wasted.. honestly.

With a t-shirt on it doesn't seem to matter, looks the same and I don't have to do as much work to get the boobies. (Drinking is hard work now that I think of it)

Hehe, yeah I LOVE Alias references!!! Not many people here get them, wasted.. honestly.

LOL!!

I think AA's having a few issues, my post showed up 3 times and it looks like yours did too but it combined them!! Geez there aren't many ppl that still come here, you'd have thought they'd get the issues rectified :P

Nat! :serenade:

How was your holiday?

Hmmmm........Good.

I'm in a grump at the moment though. Stupid mean people trying to pick fights for no particular reason. Plus I don't like clothes.

I'm not happy.

And now I have to go out to dinner. <_<

I came here to read through all the posts I missed, and after about two seconds I was reading posts I typed in April. I'm not impressed. Stupid non-posting Australians. :nonono:

Gee. You'd think I was on something. I'm not really.

I'll be happy.

SAGE!!!!!!! :woot:

Is it just me or do these smilies no longer work?

It's not just you.. Smilies don't work.. Shame cos I really loved that serenading one.

People were picking fights?.. with you? Awww what happened?

Yeah we really suck at posting these days.. *sigh*

Well nothing is going to stop me.

:nuke: :geek: 🎅 🐕 :artist: :beerdrink: :blowakiss: 📖

So much has changed in the last four months.

People don't post. Jessica Rowe's hair got shorter. There's a long ad on television about fathers not coming home from work. John Howard got uglier.

As you can see, I am an incredibly interesting person.

I must say I'm ever so glad the news of my reappearance has got all the Australian posters so excited.

Just do what I do, drink. :smiley:
Have discovered this Irish Cider called Magners, you should give it a go.:smiley:

View attachment 24344

Hmm...... Kind of stupid, that picture.
The website won't let you in if you say you're under eighteen. Really good security. :rolleyes: (Does my little yellow man work?)

Today feels all alpine. At least it does where I live, not in that stupid flat north side of Canberra.
But I'm not exactly sure how 'alpine' feels.

Attachments

• magners.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 100
Well the drink is better than the picture. :smiley::smiley:

This morning felt kinda alpine for me... Well I don't really know what alpine feels like either, but I was driving through a hilly area, it had rained all night but the sun was shinning in the morn... Kinda a "norsca fresh" moment...

I always get excited by your reappearance.

Anybody wanna buy a car?!

I'm selling mine.

It's very exciting, I put posters on it tonight :smiley: They're ugly, but the car's still pretty!

So anyone?! Car? 2004 Hyundai Getz? Low kms...cd player!

ANYONE?!

Yeah I did actually, I loved her dress! She looks so pretty in green. She's worn it somewhere else too, but I can't remember where....oh no, I think it was at the InStyle party when she was on the cover in 2005, so pretty!!

Anyhoo, what's happening with everyone? We've gone quiet again, the French thread is killing us?! Australian's talk more than the French don't we?! We sure as hell sound better than they do :lol:

^ It's stupid. But I'm bored. And strange. And procrastinating. Big time.

Luce - I somehow found my way to your I Shall Believe sight.. you have HOODIES! :woot: Oh, to have money...

-EDIT-

What's the deal with smileys not working? *face registers outrage*

Well it's all over red rover! I know most of us have seen the final before Sunday night but still it's a little sad!!

anyway off to night tennis! See ya guys!

Back