Australian Addicts 5

do it luce, doooooo iiiiiiiittttttttttt.

discovered the other night that sydneysiders aren't so appreciative of our public displays of alias stunt talent.. we were out and reminiscing and... well... people stared and one cop checked if we were over 18 and allowed to be drinking... we werent even drinking, but he seemed to think only those who were completely NOT sober would do such stupid things.

loser.

wow... this is just such a hip hop happening place! lol!

my alias moment:

i was on schoolies last week and went to this place called infinity which was basically a bunch of lasers and light effects in different rooms that messed with ur head! lol.

anyhoo one had all these lasers everywhere so my friend and i were like "quick, sydney bristow" and we did fun spy things around/over/under them all.

we're cool...

OMG I went to infinity in July and did the exact same thing it was so awesome!! My friend and I were like jumping ducking weaving and stuff and then if you got hit you had to go back and try again ....... we wouldn't make good spies tooks us ages to get through haha

do it luce, doooooo iiiiiiiittttttttttt.

discovered the other night that sydneysiders aren't so appreciative of our public displays of alias stunt talent.. we were out and reminiscing and... well... people stared and one cop checked if we were over 18 and allowed to be drinking... we werent even drinking, but he seemed to think only those who were completely NOT sober would do such stupid things.

loser.

Haha that's such an awesome story Rach! How could that silly cop not know you were just playing Alias... Where the hell did you go where their were cops hanging around the place?.. Sounds pretty seedy... :smiley:

I see people are still hanging around, like a bad smell!!!

Rach, was it during schoolies, or is the place a little bit dodgy??

Is it like laser Wars, where you wear those vest things, with guns that make fun nosies?

hi kids!

i'm bored, its 1:44am...thought id come for a chat, but not alot's been going on :(
tho i'm up to 2.21 second double in my alias re watching, perhaps i'll crawl into bed and watch it.....
at what point am i just a loser talking to nobody? this forum thing is weird...i'll feel super unswanky if no one replies to this, but whatever, there's not alot that could make me feel felgercarb right now... i really wish that cloud 9 emoticon still existed...what happened to all of those? they're so much fun :( poop it.
ok, that's enough, i'm pretty sure you all think im drunk by now, but i'm not...just finished work and i'm like high on that great drug, what's that they say about it? there's no drug like adrenaline?! that's the one. aaaaaaahhhhh looooooooovvvvvveee

g'night australia!!!

Luce - dude.. that post is almost deja vu material. *sigh* the days of the "its-3am-and-i-just-got-home-from-work" emails. so was it just work making you feel so good miss "nothing could make me feel felgercarb right now"? lol ur cute. and apparently swanky seeing as im replying. g'night australia? thanks adam hills... wow apeaking of AH i'm going to see spicks and speck-tacular on friday. yay.

lol sage - just in kings cross. ok so 'nuff said. and dude did u shave ur head? i swear i saw ya getting off my bus a few weeks back.

ams - how cool is infinity? i dont know i could go a billion times, but it was fun.

Rea - yea twas during schoolies. sigh... schoolies... fun times.

lol sage - just in kings cross. ok so 'nuff said. and dude did u shave ur head? i swear i saw ya getting off my bus a few weeks back.

The cross huh?... Well you be careful ok?

Rach, you know me pretty well by now.. There's only one thing I'd be less likely to do than shave my head, and that's catch a bus. :smiley:

How's things hun?

lol well im glad i didnt go running after you then! lol yea see thats what i figured.. i was like no way would sage be on a bus.. and lack hair... unless he's really REALLY unwell.

things r great actually. got HSC results.. uni offers come out like this week i think. took a weeks break away from everyone... just slept and watched movies and avoided people, which i think i needed. now i've just been going out and stuff. started planning the new dance year and stuff which is tres excitement... still waiting for approval for the construction at the studio but hopefully that'll come in the next week or so.

how bout you??? we should have coffee sometime soon... video ezy basically owns my soul at the mo so im there a lot.

Hehe yah, that possibly would have been weird, chasing after some bald guy... But I bet yo udo that sort of thing all the time.

I'm glad you got some alone time and relaxed, and you're heading out again now? Not back to the cross I hope? What were your HSC results like?

Aw can't wait for your dance studio to open. Speaking of dancing, my sis and I are planning on taking salsa classes soon, and I wouldn't mind learning a few moves so I can later bust them ;)

Video ezy? You're never there when I go in there.. Oh, and FYI, one wii game is not a selection.. fix that would you, thanks hun! :smiley:

New with me? Well I've proclaimed 2008 the party year, been going out heaps so far, and I'm gonna make sure that I do all sorts of things that I've put off or been to scared to do, such as going ice skating like I did last week hehe.

Coffee sounds good hun, drink at the ping sounds better to me, but I'll do coffee.

well if 08 is the party year why choose between coffee and the ping? why not both?

lol yes believe me i know one is not a selection. we have been campaigning for ages.. we're trying. but i'll put in another request tomorrow... just for you!

salsa ey? i wanna do some salsa.. when i have time. which wont be soon but shmeh. tho we're gonna be running some ten week short courses this yr in stuff like ballroom and whatnot so yea.. perhaps then.

HSC was pretty good - i dont wanna tell u my results here, thats a little... public. um 5 band sixes, 2 band fives and a fairly decent UAI.

did u go ice skating at macq? did u slip on ur ass lots? tee hee :P

Top idea, both sounds finey fine to me!

..and thanks for getting on the campaign trail to get more wii games, it's certainly a bit upsetting to see only one game (it was paper mario right? is that worth renting?)

Salsa sounds like heaps of fun, don't know why but it'd be pretty cool. I'm going to a wedding in a few months and I think I could rock the dance floor with a salsa, I mean if all these 'celebrities' can learn to dance, surely I can too.

Oh that's ok, you don't need to tell me your results, I was just making conversation anyway, geeeeez :P I'm glad you did alright though.

Yup, Mac Centre, and I didn't fall once, I had plenty of close calls and I hugged the wall a lot, but technically I didn't fall. It's something I'd like to do again and hopefully get better at. :smiley:

didn't fall? thats a little disappointing.. i wanted photographic evidence of you stacking it! :P

mmm well im a little biased but i think learning to dance is incredibly important... and will totally bring the ladies in! lol ru gonna try to pick up at a wedding? shameful. haha whos wedding is it anyway?

haha nah i dont mind telling u seeing as u did deal with all my lack of sleep induced ramblings.

havent played paper mario. my sis got it for her huby for his birthday this sat cos some of our friends swear by it... but i dunno.

I know, I know.. If I wasn't wall-hugging I would have falling on my arse plenty of times, so don't worry. :D

Of course learning to dance is important, can't wait to get my groove on, hehe and yea, I'm sure it'll bring the ladies in, that is if I don't dance like a creep.

Not gonna try to pick up at the wedding, but I won't know anyone there except the groom and his family (it's my cousin getting married btw), so no hard done if I get out on the dance floor.

Hehe that's cool, I didn't mind chatting to you on those late nights, but I understand it's a bit too public here, so guess I'll just wait til we have coffee.

Ah ok, well I might hire it and find out if it's any good or not. :D :D

haha wall hugging... that image gives me enough to laugh at.

haha im sure u wont dance like a creep... ok i HOPE you wont dance like a creep.

oh yay weddings. i love weddings! when is it? i've got one coming up too.. and a hens night this friday. which should be interesting...

yea go hire it and try it... tho goodluck finding its. its never in.

Hehe good good, I'm sure it looked funny for sure. :smiley:

Oh I'm sure I won't dance like a creep, it'll be more like a no-talent person, but it'll get me some sympathy, which suits me fine.

Hehe are you going to the hens night? That'll be interesting I'm sure! The wedding is not til March, going shopping for a new suit before then, I'm thinking charcoal pinstripe.

It's never in? Aww that sucks monkey balls... stoopid video ezy... :(

sure you have talent... im sure theres an inner john trovolta just waiting to be unleashed!

yes im hens nighting it up... pole dancing lesson followed by going clubbing dressed in 80s clothes. mmm funtimes.

yes stoopid video ezy.. im here at the mo.. and dying.. stooooooooooooopid.

Hmm, maybe an inner John Goodman..... We'll see, I'll give it my best.

Pole dancing lesson? ooooh, nice hehe. Clubbing dressed in 80s clothes is definitely where it's at mind you.

I'll have to make a trip into video ezy this week, see if there's anything good there (or at least one wii game)... feels like it's going to be a very boring week so I'll need something to pick me up.

I saw the best Number plate today!!

3M 3T18

I figured they'd have to be an Alias fan!! when you look in you rear view mirror it spells it out perfectly!

Back