Australian Addicts Unite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gucci_94 said:
Oh and Clo, NO BOOK!!! :angry: Seriously, im considering storming their HQ Channel 7 style, this is really annoying!!
[post="1481631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

are you for serious?

deny deny deny.

again. are you for serious?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Okay, now i can complain about Australia Post too.

I just sent a package to Germany, and it cost me more in postage than it did for the entire contents of the package, including the bag I sent it in. :angry: A couple of years ago I paid a lot less to send things overseas.

yeah they totally suck, I was suppost to receive my express mailed dvd burner sent yesterday today, and also a cd but neither of them came!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
Australia post sux!

:hi: Sagey!

:hi: Andrew!
[post="1481702"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
bye1.gif
Rach :woot: (y)

well this is totally random, but then again so is talk about smoke detectors.

ive decided, it took me all day, that im not going to uni tomorrow. yeah, i only go three days as it is, but on wednesdays i start at 8AM!. so i decided that because i could barely get out of bed today, that im sleeping in tommorrow. is that totally reckless?? cos it feels so liberating.....i think i live to sleep :D

sarks_princess said:
well this is totally random, but then again so is talk about smoke detectors.

ive decided, it took me all day, that im not going to uni tomorrow. yeah, i only go three days as it is, but on wednesdays i start at 8AM!. so i decided that because i could barely get out of bed today, that im sleeping in tommorrow. is that totally reckless?? cos it feels so liberating.....i think i live to sleep :D
[post="1481714"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

sleep is a good good thing. lately i haven't been getting enough, thankfully i've got a lot in reserve!

Dear Australia Post,
as far as i'm concerned, you suck and can die.

Regards..JP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back