Australian Addicts Unite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
gucci_94 said:
OMG :woot: I SPOKE TO SOON!! ITS HERE!! THANKS!

Oh and I love the book mark!!! Noice :lol:

:woot: I just bought a laptop :blush: YAY!
[post="1482789"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG!
yessssssssssssssssssss. talk about finally....hurry up and finish reading it, i wanna hear what u think.

australia post i now love you

oooh i got a new laptop tooo....its an iBook and i'm in love with it.

JayJay04 said:
hey, i just realised s5 stars on Thursday September 29, 2005 in the US!
thats only 3 weeks and 1 day!!!!! omg
[post="1482864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that is ridiculous. channel seven you suck. Biiiiiiiiiiiiig time.

secret_agent_angel said:
i wanna see the end of season 4 first.....guess what this week is a double....and next week too :happydance:
[post="1482872"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i don't think its good that we're getting double episodes....the season should be stretched out as faaaaaar as possible. .

lol actually that is true
i bet it will be ages until we get to see season 5

oooo i got a laptop fo my birthday a few months ago and im in love with it too
its shiny and silver
and it has internet
:D

Im Lazy too Maddy.

Hence Why I haven't had dinner yet.

Im just deleting some stuff from Photobucket.

How's the Homework coming along?

Hey Nat :hi:

LaurenRachael said:
this is JuJu, I'm just on Laur's account and I can't be bothered changing and she wants her post count to go up anyway :rolleyes:

But I agree with you that Melbourne is boring... but that's only as a tourist. I mean, if I was a tourist, I'd HATE Melbourne... but if you live here, you wouldn't live anywhere else ^_^
[post="1482900"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have just about lived in Melbourne in the past - going to The Australian Ballet Centre and stuff. And I've spent an enormous emount of time in Sydney. I prefer Canberra.

And I just think it is very unkind (and completely ridiculous) for people in Queensland to call Canberra 'a hole'. It's like calling Oodnadatta the height of sophistication. Whatever you think of Canberra, the people are educated and not as 'ocker' as everywhere else, and the streets are clean, so it can't possibly classify as 'a hole'. It's become the 'in' thing to bag out the capital city, regardless of what it is actually like. And whenever an Australian finds out I'm from Canberra they think they have the right to tell me how bad it is - like I deserve to be told I'm stupid because I live in the capital city. It happens all the time. But the second I say I don't like where they are form they get offended. Mind you, I know a lot of people who prefer Canberra too.

Oh well, we all sit back and laugh at the silly people in other places insulting us. And at the Sydney-Melbourne rivalry. And at the Queensland-NSW rivalry. And all of those other silly things. We live where we want to live because we like it. I've lived in a number of other countries and big cities (like London and Dublin, and I've spent a huge amount of time in Rome), and in Australia I prefer Canberra to anywhere else. (Ideally though I wouldn't live in Australia at all. :D )

Well Said Nat.

I have been born and bred NSW Woman. Sure we all diss the other state/s but I think it's just a fun thing :Ponder:

There's no chance Im moving away from the Area I live in.

It's what Im Familair With.

If I could live anywhere in the world it would be right here!!

Why!! Cause As I have just stated above is what im Familiar/Comfortable with.

But I guess we are all different at the end of the day.

I have been to Melbourne/Queensland and Travelled O/Seas but as Dorothy says "There's No Place Like Home" ;) :smiley:

i love brisbane and all but i would rather live somewhere overseas
like LA or New York
mainly becuse i would find it more interensting
to see how people live differently in different countries

its actually pretty funny that were talking about this
becsuse at the moment im writing an english oral on the australian idenity

Natalia said:
I have just about lived in Melbourne in the past - going to The Australian Ballet Centre and stuff. And I've spent an enormous emount of time in Sydney. I prefer Canberra.

And I just think it is very unkind (and completely ridiculous) for people in Queensland to call Canberra 'a hole'. It's like calling Oodnadatta the height of sophistication. Whatever you think of Canberra, the people are educated and not as 'ocker' as everywhere else, and the streets are clean, so it can't possibly classify as 'a hole'. It's become the 'in' thing to bag out the capital city, regardless of what it is actually like. And whenever an Australian finds out I'm from Canberra they think they have the right to tell me how bad it is - like I deserve to be told I'm stupid because I live in the capital city. It happens all the time. But the second I say I don't like where they are form they get offended. Mind you, I know a lot of people who prefer Canberra too.

Oh well, we all sit back and laugh at the silly people in other places insulting us. And at the Sydney-Melbourne rivalry. And at the Queensland-NSW rivalry. And all of those other silly things. We live where we want to live because we like it. I've lived in a number of other countries and big cities (like London and Dublin, and I've spent a huge amount of time in Rome), and in Australia I prefer Canberra to anywhere else. (Ideally though I wouldn't live in Australia at all. :D )
[post="1482957"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Well Said Nat.

I have been born and bred NSW Woman. Sure we all diss the other state/s but I think it's just a fun thing :Ponder:

There's no chance Im moving away from the Area I live in.

It's what Im Familair With.

If I could live anywhere in the world it would be right here!!

Why!! Cause As I have just stated above is what im Familiar/Comfortable with.

But I guess we are all different at the end of the day.

I have been to Melbourne/Queensland and Travelled O/Seas but as Dorothy says "There's No Place Like Home" ;) :smiley:
[post="1482958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i love how were all so patriotic of our states.

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
OMFG!!! Luce u got it?!?!?!? :thud: u realise i expect photos?!

and now u can make pretty vids!!!
[post="1482808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha yep pics for sure!! oooh dont remind me about the vids, ill get too excited and never do any work! hell i should be asleep now, but im in bed, with the OC on in the background... on here!! this is too cool!!

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Any particular you brand you recommend? :Ponder:
[post="1482817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well this one is an acer... and its frickin awesome!!

JayJay04 said:
ok, so much stuff in that one post lol

yay it arrived, aust post aint so bad afterall ;)
Yes Muahahahahahaha, we rule :lol:
yes, so incredibly fantastic :P expeciatlly when you know something good is coming :P
Whered you get your laptop ;)
does it have a dvd burner ;)

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:

jess said:
Good to have you back, Andrew :smiley:
thanks!!! :woot:
[post="1482839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
haha you can talk, there was a gazillion things in your post too :lol:

and yes it has a dvd burner... duel layer!! wide screen and all... sooo cool! when i watch alias, its like HUGE!!!!! season 5 is gonna be the bomb!!

JayJay04 said:
hey, i just realised s5 stars on Thursday September 29, 2005 in the US!
thats only 3 weeks and 1 day!!!!! omg
[post="1482864"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Oh s*** yeah it does, i cant wait!!!!!!

Joey said:
[post="1482925"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]
:blush: well clo, i finished it in like 3 hours!! and omfg how many like call backs to the show and to their real lives was there! i mean Dr. Eisendrath? Dude an exec producer on the show is John Eisendrath.... Syd went to Micelli's, she was from WV, Back in Black played at that club... dude it was sooo awesome, i cannot even tell you!! i am getting ALL the others now! i literally couldnt put it down!

gucci_94 said:
:blush: well clo, i finished it in like 3 hours!! and omfg how many like call backs to the show and to their real lives was there! i mean Dr. Eisendrath? Dude an exec producer on the show is John Eisendrath.... Syd went to Micelli's, she was from WV, Back in Black played at that club... dude it was sooo awesome, i cannot even tell you!! i am getting ALL the others now! i literally couldnt put it down!
[post="1483111"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHAHAA!!
yeah, its one of the good ones...another one i've got syd goes under-cover in a sorority and they go on vacation to hawaii and she's pretty much ditzy etc....infiltration is classsic! bloody anna espinosa as well...

glad you liked it man...after all that bloody frustration of aust. post.... :D

It was frickin awesome!!! Yeah Anna was in it too! It actually reminded me of the episode in season 1 where she goes into that mental institution...

But the really cool thing about it was that it was soo similar to an episode of alias, like the way it was structured, the dialogue was just so ALIAS! I spose thats the way its supposed to be, but yeah!!

maddy28 said:
lol actually that is true
i bet it will be ages until we get to see season 5
oooo i got a laptop fo my birthday a few months ago and im in love with it too
its shiny and silver
and it has internet
:D
[post="1482927"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha i think most of them do ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

gucci_94 said:
It was frickin awesome!!! Yeah Anna was in it too! It actually reminded me of the episode in season 1 where she goes into that mental institution...

But the really cool thing about it was that it was soo similar to an episode of alias, like the way it was structured, the dialogue was just so ALIAS! I spose thats the way its supposed to be, but yeah!!
[post="1483657"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:woot: :woot: :lol:

There's so much I could have quoted and replied to, but I can't be arsed.

Don't knock Caberra, it's a nice place although when I'm there I'm usually at a sporting statium during the night so I can honestly say it does get cold in the stadium. :smiley:

QLD's were nice to me last time I went up, melbourne people are friendly enough but I've not really enjoyed myself there. Perth was good but.

And god I hope that ocker comment wasn't directed at me. Just cos I'm from Sydney and talk up my love for the amber fluid... :P There's other sides to me. :(

Oh, and most people know I'm thinking about packing my bags and leaving Sydney (harder now as my contract was renewed yesterday)..

But love your country people, not your state.

Heya Sagey :hi:

We haven't seen much of you lately.

Well I haven't how's things?

Im being the Training Gal Today!! Hehe.

The other receptionist sick so we got a temp in so I showing her the ropes.

How is the North Shore? :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back