Australian Addicts Unite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Heya All.

Hi Andrew :hi:

Man I hate Gosford.

I went in there this morning to do shopping and I had to do Two Laps in the car to find a parking spot :smiley: ;) :angry:
[post="1491139"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hi :hi:
Gosford aint so bad, I miss it :rolleyes:
never thought I would say that!!!! :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
winter_snow said:
Hiya peoples
hello! :cool:

Bubbles said:
:shock: you w-w-w...what? :jawdrop: how the HELL did you manage to do that? :thud: I am sooooo jealous

oh and alias last night? THANK YOU!!! :notworthy: it COMPLETELY restored my faith in Alias... and it all happened in five words: Anna Espinosa and Julian Sark

oh god and when Sark was crying? :cry: I wanted to jump into the teebee screen and give my julziepoo a big hug :love:
[post="1490309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

NO, NO, NO, NO, thats my job! :woot:

maddy28 said:
lol they look so strange on me
[post="1491116"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol.. i only got my ears pierced last christmas holidays but you get use to the look and the feel of them.

don't worry i'm sure you look beautiful ^_^

JayJay04 said:
hi  :hi:
Gosford aint so bad, I miss it  :rolleyes:
never thought I would say that!!!! :eek:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
winter_snow said:
Hiya peoples
[post="1491147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wasn't dissing Gossy that much Andrew it's just there not much space for parking on Saturday just before 12pm. I had to park near NRMA.

JayJay04 said:
yay, im not the only one!!!  :P  :cool:  :lol:  :lol:
youll get used to them  :cool:
did you get m done professionally or shove a thumb tack thru :rolleyes:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[post="1491134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol i got then professionally done
they used this random gun looking thing

sarks_princess said:
NO, NO, NO, NO, thats my job! :woot:
[post="1491151"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

omgosh sark got so emotional
it was so sad

Elle_47 said:
lol.. i only got my ears pierced last christmas holidays but you get use to the look and the feel of them.

don't worry i'm sure you look beautiful ^_^
[post="1491156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol

JayJay04 said:
hmmmm, shopping :P
nothing wrong with that ;)
buy some nice stuff ;) :lol:

Im so bored, ahhhhh I'll find something to do.
[post="1490992"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh i did, sunglasses, a top, shoes, some sports socks and some chocolate from darrel lea, and had the newsagency had the alias magazine, id have that too, but they didnt :cry:

syd_kicks_serious_ass said:
hope ur all well and having fun doin whatever ur all doing. and im impressed with the number of pages of posts youve managed without me.... *sniffs* apparently the world CAN go on with me. (n)

luv me xxx 🦋
[post="1491097"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awww YAY rach, your back 😌 i missed you!!! In here i mean, coz i spoke to you for ages yesterday while you were being a little rebel at school! You bad girl :lol:
We can go on without you, but its hell boring.... :P

lolmads yea i have three holes in each ears....so suffice to say, YES i hav my ears pierced!

ok juju agree totally with what u said. thurs eps kidna restored my faith, they were awesome. and my gosh i LOVE SARK! he was awesome, and looked so damn hot when he was sitting in his leather jacket drinking champagne. David was awesome, man he's so good for his age.

and i lvoed seeing anna again, tho she wasnt as patronising as i remembered....and i think she said too uch! lol ims erious, like in s1 she barely said anything and it was kinda better in a way. anyhoo totally loved seeing em again!

yes Luce :whistle: it hasnt really been long since we last chatted. and i wasnt being a rebel! i was just......bored. oh i forgot to tell ya that at the end of the lesson my histroy teacher commented on how wonderfully id participated in discussions bout the topics....:sideroll: cos i kept just randomly saying stuff while i wrote to ya! :angelic:

:hug: its boring without me? oh shux :blush2:

Bubbles said:
I am? :blink:

I'm sowee :(
[post="1490327"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm just kidding :D....I know where you go......... :Ph34r:

I just realised that we have a relitivly new Aussie here... well one that i haven't said hi to...

:hi: Muldz

And if any one wants to know i have two hole in each ear...i got the first one when i was 5 months old...

Rea

[post="1491147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol, does anyone still remember who i am? :thinking:
Well im sorry to say this.... BUT YOURE BOTH WRONG! :P Julian Sark is mine, were getting married next week actually :lol:
[post="1491193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

:lol:
can i come to the weddding
:D

Ok, as I'm an eagles supporter, and me mate Nattles is a Sydey supporter, you can tell there's a bit of conflict going on between us right now. So, me other mate, Teegz, made us this dolli! :P I luv it! I thought i"d show u guys! I'll post it in the AFL thread as well :P

Untitled-1copy.gif

^ LOL! Nice dolli. :cool:

:woot:

I DO!!

I was asking about you a few weeks ago.
[post="1491196"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY!

Hehe ive been busy this year with the whole HSC felgercarb...heck still am :rolleyes: Hows life for you?

Lol, does anyone still remember who i am? :thinking:
Well im sorry to say this.... BUT YOURE BOTH WRONG! :P Julian Sark is mine, were getting married next week actually :lol:
[post="1491193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:
can i come to the weddding
:D
[post="1491200"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

You sure may.

Its at:

47 Delusional lane
Fantasy Island

:P

Hmm, why arent the quote tags working? :confused: