Australian Addicts Unite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been lurking,and is it just me,or do the aussies rule this site?Over 36,000 replies per topic compared to around 2 to 3 thousand for all the others?

Ozzies Rule!!! :cool:

lol it's true but it about... 4,400 for the replies and 16000+ for the views...

Aussies do rule!!!

BTW

:hi: :welcome: to AA

This thread consists of the topic of absolutl everything... care to share..:D

Rea

yes welcome! :hi: im rach, feel free to come in, relax, take off ur shoes. we're all friendly here....except Sage, but u'll get used to him! ( :P kidding sagey)

Rea ur b'day in 8 (7 now) days??? AWESOME! i beat you! mines....TOMORROW!!!!

and for the record? mads u suck! i wanna go beachy beach! :(

:hi: essa! mondays ok.....well i just woke up so its fine so far! im meant to be finishing an assignment but i cant be bothered... there should be a law against giving assignments due in the last week of term.

how r u?

Gees, i havnt been here in like FOREVER!!!
Neway just popping in to say how much i love ALIAS, and how could were the last 2 eps!
I love Sark, not as much as Vaughn of course, but still!!!
Neway!
ONLY 10 DAYS TIL MY BIRTHDAY!

lol how many sept babies do we hav here???

my b'days tomorrow ( :confetti: ) rea's is in 7 days and urs is in 10!!!!

wooooooootttttttt sept babies rock!

anyhoo hey dani! long time now write. thrus eps were sooooooo awesome! i agree, sark was great, not as good as Vaughn but still fun!

Yea uni sux atm, all semester ive done like nothin and then in the last week they decide to give me 3 FREAKIN ASSIGNMENTS!!!

How good is september!!!
How old will u b tomorrow?

I will never b sarkney but that club scene was awesome!! Plus i love Anna, she's so awesome, in an evil terrible way but still awesome!

september is the bomb! i shall be sweet 16 2mrw! :lol: u?

yea the club scene rocked, but i the idea of sarkney will never float my boat so-to-speak.

loved anna, but she wasnt as patronising as she used to be :(

i am totally not sarkney, but come on, that lime thing was HOT!! jesus!
and vaughn "you have my permission to kill him if you like" :lol:

gucci_94 said:
i am totally not sarkney, but come on, that lime thing was HOT!! jesus!
and vaughn "you have my permission to kill him if you like" :lol:
[post="1492649"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh yes that was HOT!! and the best bit was she managed to bite his lip in the process of still making it look hot!! :lol:

Duuuude, I reckon that the episodes rocked beCAUSE Sark was in them! :woot:

How I ever hated Sark is beyond me :Ph34r:

Oh! And I almost blew the kitchen up today. I was cooking an omlette... and then Lose Control came on the radio and I B-A-L-L-I-S-T-I-C and yeah... the pan caught on fire and almost started burning the open cupboard door :whistle:

Bubbles said:
Oh! And I almost blew the kitchen up today. I was cooking an omlette... and then Lose Control came on the radio and I B-A-L-L-I-S-T-I-C and yeah... the pan caught on fire and almost started burning the open cupboard door :whistle:
[post="1492671"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LOL.. i like the way you described it.. almost "blew up" the kitchen... sounds quite dramatic.. are you alright though?? you didn't get hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back