Australian Addicts Unite 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, thats funny... I so knew you'd say that when I wrote what I did, but yes, thats right! Say bye bye to hotness in a leather jacket :byesad:

But bring on SpyMummy and SpyDaddy in Season 5!!

gucci_94 said:
Hahaha, thats funny... I so knew you'd say that when I wrote what I did, but yes, thats right! Say bye bye to hotness in a leather jacket :byesad:

But bring on SpyMummy and SpyDaddy in Season 5!!
[post="1492773"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 🇳🇴

Bubbles said:
WHAT?!?! But Lucy.. that means that.. :cry:
No more in Season 4? :sadangel:

:hi: Jay :lol: We talked about stuff that blows up in microwaves (y)
[post="1492753"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
how very exciting :rolleyes: :P :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^

yeah it was!!

ive done nothing all day, which is stupid, because i have 2 assignments due on monday, and i havent started either yet!!!

I've watched six (yes, I know, it's pathetic) episodes of Alias today :blush2:

I need to get out more (y)

But in my defence, I got the tetinus vaccine yesterday and my arm absolutely ACHES right now :cry:

it's weird though.. that actual needle did NOT hurt... I couldn't feel a thing. but the aftermath? :cry: My arm's been aching for the past 3 days non-stop

ooooo ouch

omg has anyone seen the video of jen at the emmys
its on the et online website
shes talking about the baby and ben
and alias and stuff

:shock:

*runs off to download and will deal with the consequences of her dad blowing through the roof when she goes over the monthly download limit later*

:woot:

ok I just watched it and she's glowing :woot: that was cute... *fake smile* besides the talk about Ben... *eyes start tearing up* which was most of it... *takes a shuddering breath* but the rest was good! *tries not to cry*

*runs off and starts watching Phase One before she bursts into tears*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back