Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sagerian said:
:hat:
[post="1438960"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:serenade:

I think we should be allowed to double post if it's been hours between posts....

Or days....

Or years....

Well, you get the idea.

I saw one of those Kiefer ad things. They were done in the US ages ago because some people got upset about the storyline (Muslims living in the community who are sleeper suicide bomber kind of people). But considering the current siuation in London and Rome.......

Anyway, as always with 24, things aren't always what they seem. Hey, they've had Ukrainian terrorists, so Sage and I could complain. Ukraine has been treated so badly by Russia for all time, but I'm not out there protesting about a TV show.

People get upset with 24 every season, and then the storyline always has a twist.

Wild_Child said:
*interesing*... how do you get it???
[post="1438993"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Go to www.photobucket.com and sign up. That's pretty much it.

Natalia said:
:serenade:

I think we should be allowed to double post if it's been hours between posts....

Or days....

Or years....

Well, you get the idea.

I saw one of those Kiefer ad things. They were done in the US ages ago because some people got upset about the storyline (Muslims living in the community who are sleeper suicide bombers). But considering the current siuation in London and Rome.......

Anyway, as always with 24, things aren't always what they seem. Hey, they've had Ukrainian terrorists, so Sage and I could complain. Ukraine has been treated so badly by Russia for all time, but I'm not out there protesting about a TV show.

People get upset with 24 every season, and then the storyline always has a twist.
[post="1438996"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well like I said, striking fear into the hearts of americans is handled by the US media anyway, not TV shows.

You're exactly right Nat. I mean look at last night. It was about a mother's love more than "I'm a terrorist and I'm gonna kill people".

HELLLLLOOOO there's always a freaking american mole in CTU.. Where's the bloody speach about that!?

its to hard for me to understand lol, like what if they go have lunch with someone, its a whle 2 hours maybe, go have a beer or something.

[attachment=20091:attachment]

:lol: Thats Eylce and Lauren, i took the photo :P

im so retarted, lol i posted the pic on the other page.

i took this photo of Eylce and Lauren, arent they bootiful?

[attachment=20093:attachment]
okay okay, this is for juju.. when she comes back.

[attachment=20093:attachment]

Hey people! Long time no see... not even gonna bother reading up, but I did see the username warning signs and thought i'd have a go

These are my usernames at websites:

User names:

Agent_Sydney
Fruit Loops
Alexia
Frozen
Alexia
WraithBait
Kiara
Alexa_smith_1991
Agent_sydneyb
Restless
Cameron1

These are my warning signs:

useragent_sydney.jpg

useragent_sydneyb.jpg

useralexa_smith_1991.jpg

useralexia.jpg

usercameron1.jpg

userfriutloops.jpg

userfrozen.jpg

userkiara.jpg

userrestless.jpg

userwraithbait.jpg

gucci_94 said:
I think that means food :Ponder:

I just got in twouble for having my siggy to big :blush2: whoops
[post="1438886"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
awww, I wonder if mines too big, I dont know the limits, I just joined and went straight to the Aussie posts.
ANd I saw bigger ones than mine, so thought mine was oh.
Ive had no message, so I guess im ok for now :smiley:

Sagerian said:
Yeah me too.  Thought they were gonna b**** about my av too

*senile granny voice* "Too many people have been hospitalised by your avatar, this is in direct violation of code 8.345432.  Please replace your avatar with fluffy bunnies post haste.  End communication."
Have to say I've been lucky so far then.
[post="1438893"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
when are the bunnies coming? :P :blink: :lol:

Is "Pus" the new young peoples word for felgercarb??, because kyle on aus idol keeps saying it, and Ive never heard anyone say It before
newblush.gif

Shame...I missed page 300.

On a stranger note...weird people seem to gravitate towards me, especially on the train. Some guy sat next to me even though there were plenty of empty seats and starts talking to me like we're friends. He woke me from my nap, lol.

Aww Poor Jess.

I saw some dude punch someone else in the face last Thursday night.

Because he pushed him of all reasons.

It's just not called for.

Being Sydney and the public trains the way they are I can stand a little push and shove but I found that way to over the top.

JayJay04 said:
Is "Pus" the new young peoples word for felgercarb??, because kyle on aus idol keeps saying it, and Ive never heard anyone say It before
newblush.gif

[post="1439025"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Really? :lame:

I missed 'rad'. Well, I had rad in about 1988, but I missed its revival. Most of the people at university (who are a few years younger than me) say it, so I must have missed it by only a few years.

I always get the creeps and weird people jess. You're not alone. And there's a higher proportion of them on public transport in Canberra because just about every normal person drives everywhere. :D I hate speaking to people on public transport.

Aww well the only people I speak to on the train are my Train Buddies if I catch the train with them or my friends on the phone otherwise I read trashy mags/listen to the radio on my phone, stare out the window or go to sleep :smiley:

jess said:
Shame...I missed page 300.

On a stranger note...weird people seem to gravitate towards me, especially on the train.  Some guy sat next to me even though there were plenty of empty seats and starts talking to me like we're friends.  He woke me from my nap, lol.
[post="1439046"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yeah I'm a bit of a physco-magnet myself. Arrrgh!

Wild_Child said:
OK this is to Sage...... Why did I think Of that ..... lol i forgot to Quote....:D

Rea
[post="1439110"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back