Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
never heard of any of them 🇳🇴

:blush: sorry! but i'm sure there are some people around Sydney who come to thread who would be more than happy to help you out!

enjoy your stay in Australia and don't forget to catch at least one glimpse of a koala!

fong_11 said:
hi, I am leaving fro Australia tomorrow morning and was wondering what is good todo there case I have two days free before I go to New Zealand.  I know for sure I am going to the zoo with my friends, but what else is there todo?  Also what is Rotorua and Waitomo??? Hangi Feast??

I am staying in sydney...
[post="1254439"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ahhh Sydney.

Toronga Zoo is definitely worth a look. You also need to check out The Rocks and Darling Harbour if you've got time. Heaps to see and do there.

You'd have to ask a Kiwi (New Zealander) what those things are just to be sure, but I believe Rotorua and Waitomo are towns in New Zealand and the Hangi Feast is held in Rotorua.

Hope that helps.

omg it been so long since iv been on ... ok no1 would really even remember me. OMG NATALIA U HAVE CN DA HOLE LOTRS fellowship cast! OMG OMG ....
About the whole ppl think of australians ... i remember a couple of yrs ago somebody told me that ppl thought we jumped around in kangaroo puches allday... WIRDOS!! well omg and htat LOST guys thjat sounded like an Sth Africa was such a dork!!
And omg i didnt even no that Emilie De Ravin was on CSI BUGGA...
OK IM REALLY IN A TALKIN MOOD! SORRY PPL!

fong_11 said:
hi, I am leaving fro Australia tomorrow morning and was wondering what is good todo there case I have two days free before I go to New Zealand.  I know for sure I am going to the zoo with my friends, but what else is there todo?  Also what is Rotorua and Waitomo??? Hangi Feast??

I am staying in sydney...
[post="1254439"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hey there Fong.

I agree with Sage Taronga Zoo Nice.

Also some nice beaches near the city just ask where you are staying they should be able to point you in the right direction.

You have picked a good time of year the weather still really nice and warm.

Okies I went to NZ about 3 yrs ago.

Rotorua is a city/town on the north island of NZ there a north and south island but you knew that right -_-

Rotorua smells bad and I mean that in the nicest possible way. It has alot of Geysers in the town.

Waitomo!! Not sure bout that one I think there may be waterfalls there but can't remember sorry :(

A Hangi is dinner. The meat (again this all from my vague memory) is cooked either in the ground or wrapped in aluminium foil.

So I hope that answers your questions a little.

I hope you have a great trip :smiley:

Natalia said:
:lol:  I loved him in Party of Five, much more than that Michael Jackson lookalike Scott Wolf (who everybody else loved). I hated the show though....

What really annoys me is that everybody is doing the same thing with Lost that they are doing with Alias. They would rather see Kate with the immoral guy nobody would like in real life - Sawyer - than with the nice guy they would like in real life - Jack. Like with everybody wanting Syd to be with a terrorist - Sark - rather than with a nice person - Vaughn.

I apologise for anything I type tonight. I have just been out to dinner. Only two of us weren't driving, so we had to get through all of the champagne and wine on our own! :D
[post="1253268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Uh i kinda got that explanation... and hey im a Sarkney shipper! :angelic:

And uh... your excused? ::confused::

P.S Happy Birthday JuJu! 🎂 :hug:

winter_snow said:
:laughbounce:

Liz!! I remember you still!! And uh... bout the bicycles, no idea. Sorry :blush2:

[post="1253160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah someone else who remembers me :lol: its ok, about the bicycles, there's only two people in my class so i might be able to get away with not doin a proper assignment.

Natalia said:
What really annoys me is that everybody is doing the same thing with Lost that they are doing with Alias. They would rather see Kate with the immoral guy nobody would like in real life - Sawyer - than with the nice guy they would like in real life - Jack. Like with everybody wanting Syd to be with a terrorist - Sark - rather than with a nice person - Vaughn.

[post="1253268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I totally agree with you, I'm not very into liking the bad guys but i guess everyone has their own opinions.

BTW Happy Birthday JuJu!!!

👋 I'm procrastinating. I went away from my computer to do my university work, and ended up baking a cake! Now it's 12:26am, and I'm back at my computer. I have SO much work......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cake :P
homerdrool6zb.gif

what kind o cake? :P

JayJay04 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cake :P
what kind o cake? :P
[post="1254959"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol:
Chocolate fudge cake.

As you can see, I am still lurking, and haven't done a thing since my last post. I think it's time to go to bed....

U think its time to go to bed, its like.....12:06 here! I'm SOOO tired, I got back from camp at like.....2 ish, and fell asleep. I woke up at 8 and now I'm heaps tired again. I got like NO sleep at camp AND we had to ride every where <_<

I REMEMBER YOU LIZ!!!

ok sorry. temporary moment of insanity :P

hey guys, question... you know how the commenweatlth games are in melbourne next year? yeah, well we have stuffed up holidays next year... well actually they're stuffed up for the better. see we have like a 6 week holiday in like the middle of the year.. is that just in Victoria? or is it all around Australia as well? :Ponder:

just wondering... because if IS just in victoria, i have stuff to hold against certain people :devil:

😆

Bubbles said:
hey guys, question... you know how the commenweatlth games are in melbourne next year? yeah, well we have stuffed up holidays next year... well actually they're stuffed up for the better. see we have like a 6 week holiday in like the middle of the year.. is that just in Victoria? or is it all around Australia as well? :Ponder:

just wondering... because if IS just in victoria, i have stuff to hold against certain people :devil:

😆
[post="1255679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Don't know. But it doesn't effect me anyway. I probably won't even be living in Australia next year. Plus it's been a long time since I went to school. :D

Natalia said:
👋 I'm procrastinating. I went away from my computer to do my university work, and ended up baking a cake! Now it's 12:26am, and I'm back at my computer. I have SO much work......
[post="1254852"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO

Tsk Tsk :P

FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
U think its time to go to bed, its like.....12:06 here!  I'm SOOO tired, I got back from camp at like.....2 ish, and fell asleep.  I woke up at 8 and now I'm heaps tired again.  I got like NO sleep at camp AND we had to ride every where <_<
[post="1255014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

What do you mean by 'ride' everywhere? Did you get horses? :woot:

Bubbles said:
I REMEMBER YOU LIZ!!!

ok sorry. temporary moment of insanity :P

😆
[post="1255679"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Darn... i wouldnt know and if its only Victoria... make way Victoria, Im coming! :P

Natalia said:
Don't know. But it doesn't effect me anyway. I probably won't even be living in Australia next year. Plus it's been a long time since I went to school. :D
[post="1255696"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:eek:

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US NATALIA?!

LOL! hey, you're moving? where?

WHY ARE YOU LEAVING US NATALIA?!

:lol:

I've never been very good at staying in one place. I'm going to take advantage of the international working visas us Aussies can get, and spend a few more years overseas. I've already lived in Ireland and England. The pay is good for English teachers in South Korea and Japan at the moment, and after that perhaps France or Italy (or Spain if silly Alexander Downer ever gets around to coming to an agreement with them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back