Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there!!

About time you came and graced our crazy little thread.

:welcome:

We are all really friendly!!

Well most of the time when C7 air Alias.

:hug:

Come on other Aussies show the newbie some love eh!! :love:

Hey Im more of a lurker my name is Ems and I love Alias and MV.
Dani is a good friend of mine
HEY!! Im Dani too, kinda confusing but meh!
Anyone, who luvs ALIAS and MV is most definately welcome! Oi and dont lurk, lurkin is not cool, we need a VOICE! Sumone to support ALIAS and maybe channel 7 would FINALLY get the picture!
Neway, welcome!

:shock: we just witnessed someone coming back from the dead!

:woot: KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeal*

:hi: em!!! i'm juju :hug: welcome!

Kelly V said:
Lena Olin did indeed come back on wednesday. Shes alive. And shell be in the finale as well. If you want more info on what happened with her coming back, and how that happened, feel free to pm me! Ive seen the eppie.
[post="1351669"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you so much for clarifying! :D heehee :D

Welcome to the craziness that is the Aussie Thread, ems! :hi: although I'd contribute at least half of the wackyness to a certain television network :rolleyes:

I'm in the middle of my exam block atm, so I'm just sitting here trying to wade through all this stuff I have to remember while the rest of my friends are doing Bio right now :lol:, exams can join ch7 and go jump of a cliff. :( :angry:

Hahaha, yeah I start my exams on June 4th! So dont want to... procrastinating like crazy right now!!

Anyone seen Natalia around lately... she's just disappeared!?!?!

Kelly V said:
Kelly!! Am i seeing a qhost?? How are you going??
[post="1352950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol, hey Kel, yeah its a bit like that! Hope things are great with you!

Dani 22 01 1979 said:
Have Fun in the US of A Kelly.

I have been there 3 times.

It is great.

I wish i was going!! lol

:hi:
[post="1353118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehe, thanks Dani, I'm so excited, its my first time overseas, I can't wait!! Only 4 more sleeps!!

Kelly

Interesting Point about Natalia.

Maybe she is busy with Uni.

I know her parents were coming back from India either this month or perhaps last month.

Perhaps they are limiting her Internet Time.

Oh well :smiley: ;)

Have a great trip Kelly. Take Care and Have lots of Fun :hug:

Hey Luce :hi:

Hey Dani!!

Mmm, i was just thinking about all the ppl that havent been around in ages... and i thought of Nat!

Have you guys seen that post at alias-media.com? How cool is that? I guess channel 7 does listen, but I still hate them
OH YES COME ON!! All the incessant phone calls have finally paid off!! So maybe only a couple more weeks left to wait!!! YAY!

I JUST read that post! Makes me feel bad that I didn't ring Ch 7 myself though cause I've always been meaning to!

Sorry haven't been online much of late. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back