Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hav to agree!
Fantastically awesome!
Oh and im gonna post this here as well as the other thread cos i was so excited bout it!
It semi-confirms the ALAIS date and hopefully causes all this previous nosense by Kristen (grr) to go away! Oh and has a s5 spoiler so be warned!
Agent Bristow Expecting

Jennifer garner’s much publicised pregnancy will be written into the upcoming series of TV thriller ALIAS, according to Stephen McPherson (programming chief at ABC).
The baby’s father will be fellow agent Michael Vaughn, Garner’s real life ex-boyfriend.
Garner’s actions scenes will be limited but younger agents will be introduced to keep the younger audience and sex appeal from flagging.
ALIAS returns to Ch 7 for it’s 4th season on Thurs, 11th August, 9.30pm.

That was on my 3 phone under news and gossip, it picks up anything to do with ALIAS lol!
I thought it was cool cos it confirmed the airing date and made it pretty clear that MV is staying!!

8 DAYS!!

I just realised that the old thread of this closed at 304 pages and now we r on 310or sumthing!!
Is there like a limit??
Cos i will die without this thread :thinking:

drinks_cheers.gif

:stpatty:

If I keep all my internet security off this site does the coolest things.

However, turning all the security off probably isn't the best idea.

Perhaps jess can close this thread and start a new one? :thinking:

Ya it's probably time. Although it'd be pretty cool if we got a new thread the same day as Alias premiers, but by then we might have another 30 pages.

I say If it aint broken, dont fix it, I have bookmarks and I dont want to update them all ( all 2 of them ;) ), I just cant be bothered lol

Well, usually we are made to close threads this big.

I feel no real loyalty to this thread because it wasn't the one that was here when I joined up.

Holy WOW, you guys have babbled FOREVER! Crikey... but I did that thing that Rea posted about, like 10 pages ago:

warningsign.jpg

:lol:

So whats goin down in da hood?

Natalia said:
Well, usually we are made to close threads this big.

I feel no real loyalty to this thread because it wasn't the one that was here when I joined up.
[post="1440755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Gee that's a bit harsh. This thread didn't do anything to you.

gucci_94 said:
Holy WOW, you guys have babbled FOREVER! Crikey... but I did that thing that Rea posted about, like 10 pages ago:

warningsign.jpg

:lol:

So whats goin down in da hood?
[post="1440760"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Luuucccceee!!!! How was your second day?

Eww you're radioactive.

A-dou-ble-post, f*** YEAH!

Hey i can actully see your sig without squinting......

Also did anyone watch tru calling last night caz i need someto explain it to me i'm confused...!!!

Rea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back