Australian Addicts Unite

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayJay04 said:
I say If it aint broken, dont fix it, I have bookmarks and I dont want to update them all ( all 2 of them ;) ), I just cant be bothered lol
[post="1440751"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

true story = my bookmark for allalias is from the very first aussie thread. Updating it would be toooooo time consuming.

Team Procrastination!

Natalia said:
Well, usually we are made to close threads this big.

I feel no real loyalty to this thread because it wasn't the one that was here when I joined up.
[post="1440755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*blocks ears and hums*
*la la la*

Just imagine how exciting it would be to wake up tomorrow morning, turn your computer on, and have a BRAND NEW AUSSIE THREAD!!!!

Wild_Child said:
Hey i can actully see your sig without squinting......

Also did anyone watch tru calling last night caz i need someto explain it to me i'm confused...!!!

Rea
[post="1440768"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ya I resized it properly without being a smartarse about it this time, although a new sig is on the cards still.

Never heard of tru calling... :blush:

Natalia said:
:Ponder:

I want to double post!!!!!

Okay! I'll admit it!! This thread has turned my life around. 😌
[post="1440770"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ahh see? Now I bet you feel better huh?

Natalia said:
Just imagine how exciting it would be to wake up tomorrow morning, turn your computer on, and have a BRAND NEW AUSSIE THREAD!!!!
[post="1440774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Eh, I think the same stuff will happen in the new thread. :smiley:

Hey MissT, don't be shy. No room for lurkers in here.

Sagerian said:
Never heard of tru calling...  :blush:
Ahh see?  Now I bet you feel better huh?
[post="1440775"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i suspect sarcasim, but if not:

you've never heard of tru calling?
Eliza Dushku?

shame on you. enough said.

Oh I've heard of Eliza Dushku. She's a fox! 🦊

Seriously though, not heard of tru calling. Not sarcasm. You should know this cos my sarcasm is about as subtle as a bucket of cold water in your face... in Antarctica.

Sagerian said:
Luuucccceee!!!!  How was your second day?

Eww you're radioactive.
A-dou-ble-post, f*** YEAH!
[post="1440762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahah, well, it was MUCH better today thanks!! I had a great time! Praise the lord for the employment ppl hiring hot men!! Hallelujah!

Oh and we toured all the rooms and stuff, holy god, i want to stay in a Premiere Suite... like WOW!

Natalia said:
[post="1440774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
SOMEONE open one! That would be hell cool! Just pm jess and ask her to close this one!

And nat.... double posting, you rebel, you :lol:

gucci_94 said:
hahah, well, it was MUCH better today thanks!! I had a great time! Praise the lord for the employment ppl hiring hot men!! Hallelujah!

Oh and we toured all the rooms and stuff, holy god, i want to stay in a Premiere Suite... like WOW!
SOMEONE open one! That would be hell cool! Just pm jess and ask her to close this one!

And nat.... double posting, you rebel, you :lol:
[post="1440794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hehe go hot men lol :lol: ( and more importantly women ;) )

anyways, ill do the new thread, since noone else is going to hold on just a sec and ill do it :smiley:

in response to your question sage, i don't think i should tell you about my brother's little phase of going through an obsession with eliza dushku :Ph34r: SCARY SCARY TIMES!

but yeah, i reckon she's gorgeous

:blink: why do we have a new thread? jay, can you change the title of the new thread into something like "Australian Addicts Unite 2" or something? :confused: it's hella confuzzling otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back