Australian Conv

Yeah there should be!! My cosion would love it!! She might die if she meet Vaughn thow!! 😆 I think they need to have one in Arlington Texas! But of corse not in till I get home!! 😆 I think I might die if I saw Vaughn!!! 😆
SYD

There was supposed to be one on in May, but Kev decided to get married... so it was cancelled!

But in the future... I'll definately be there for sure!

lol, the best time to have it, would be in jan next year :P Becuase i'll actually be in the eastern states! Becuase I KNOW tere wont be one in perth! :(

gucci_94 said:
There was supposed to be one on in May, but Kev decided to get married... so it was cancelled!

But in the future... I'll definately be there for sure!
[post="1420289"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
haha, what a choice, get married, or come to Asutralia and meet some fans, hmmm
One costs money, one makes money, I know what I would be choosing :lol: :lol: lol

Natalia said:
If there was one we wouldn't get any of the major actors.
[post="1437604"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know, damn It, they're too good for us :( :angry:

secret_agent_angel said:
i'd pay for marshall and sark :smiley: :smiley:
[post="1440619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I wouldn't!!!!!!

gucci_94 said:
me too, they're the best we'll get! Id love to see greg too though! that would be hilarious!
[post="1440817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
they're not good enough, damn it!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

There was going to be one with Marshall and Sark, but it was cancelled. If there ever is one I'll go. I could even get T-shirts printed for us! :smiley:

Sagerian said:
There was going to be one with Marshall and Sark, but it was cancelled.  If there ever is one I'll go.  I could even get T-shirts printed for us! :smiley:
[post="1442404"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

heck yes

"GO TEAM ALIAS!"

and i laughed at the thought of you getting chucked out by security!

Back