Australian Idol 2

Cai

Cadet
Does anyone else watch Australian Idol 2???

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>GO RICKI-LEE!</span>

:D

Cai
x

Ricki Lee has a great voice and has definately been one of the stand out performers, but I just can't bring myself to like her for some reason. Her personality just comes across as I'm a b*tch.

I've been a big Chanel fan from the start, but her last couple of weeks have been ordinary. Hasn't performed well since she did History's Repeating.

Anthony has been growing on me and Sunday's performance was just breath taking. He was so amazing. I got goosebumps and that's just from watching it on TV. Couldn't imagine what it'd be like seeing him live.

Daniel sucked on Sunday. He was horrible. But his performance after being booted off on Monday night was brilliant which made me sad because you could tell he's got the potential, just couldn't get it right when it mattered. I liked him :(

It's down to Ricki Lee and Anthony IMO. The rest are just bland. I don't get this big obsession with Courtney, I don't think he's anything special. Casie has a good voice but bugs the felgercarb outta me. Marty is just a nothing. Hailie has a very good voice, but just isn't an Australian Idol. She looks so umcomfortable up on stage, definately not a natural performer. And Chanel has the potential to be up there, but like I said, her last few weeks haven't been her best.

...and I can't believe I just wrote that much detail about Australian Idol...

Ricki Lee has a great voice and has definately been one of the stand out performers, but I just can't bring myself to like her for some reason. Her personality just comes across as I'm a b*tch.
I absolutely agree. I hate her, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact she looks like the one person in this world I absolutely hate!

I don't like any of them. I think they each have elements of star potential, but nobody has the complete package. I don't like the fat guy (is that Courtney?). He loves himself to death. :angry:

I don't actually watch the entire show very often this year because it's so boring. The only reason I watch at all is because I saw the original show that started it all - Pop Idol in the UK. I have seen two seasons of the British one, one season of the American one, two of the Australian one, and when I go to India in a couple of months Indian Idol is going to be starting! The Indian one will be hilarious because all of the women sing like chipmunks over there, in really high-pitched, awful voices.
My mother also saw Malaysian Idol, but I missed that, even though I pass through Malaysia a few times a year.

^ Whoa... You must travel alot, Natalia... :blink: I've only seen one of the American series, and two of the Australian one...

And Ricki-Lee doesn't seem b****y to me... She's just really confident. But hey, that's my opinion for you.

And I like Courtney too... He doesn't seem to love himself to death.

Hmm... It's Anthony that I don't like. <_<

I don't have a problem with Ricki Lee being confident, I'm like that too...but I dunno, there's just something about her that urks me.

Courtney bugs me because he tries to hard to be the funny, goofy guy...but he's just not.

But that's what makes the show so interesting, that everyone has such different opinions.

And I like Courtney too... He doesn't seem to love himself to death.
Courtney bugs me because he tries to hard to be the funny, goofy guy...but he's just not.
That's what I hate about him. He thinks he's cute when he does goofy dancing; he thinks he's charming; he thinks he's really charisamtic. I just think he's plain boring.

I don't vote or anything. I hated Guy and Shannon the most out of all of the finalists last year, and look who came first and second. Like I said before, this year I don't see anybody who has the complete package.

I don't vote either. Lol. I only vote in the grand final thingo... I just can't be bothered.

And I didn't like Guy or Shannon either. Come to think of it... I like the second series better.

Did anyone like Dan? I wanted him to win from the beginning... But hey, at least Rove does the gurgling contest with them... That kinda makes up for him being kicked out.

I enjoy watching it, but I'm not passionate enough about it to vote. Hell, I don't even buy their CDs or anything. It's just something to watch on a Sunday night.

From the first series I was a big Courtney Act fan...she rocked :P

I can't believe she was the one booted. I didn't watch Monday's show and woke up in the morning to the news. I'm still in shock.

I honestly thought she'd be top three at least. Wow.

How the hell Marty is still there, I don't know.

Apparently the Chanel fans banded together in order to get rid of Ricki-Lee. A bit like the conspiracy that was the elimination of Fryzie on Big Brother earlier in the year.

I heard this on 2dayFM, and I'm not entirely sure if this is true, because I didn't notice it myself... But apparently on Sunday night, when they showed the recaps and had the numbers for voting at the bottom of the screen, Ricki-Lee's number didn't show up. Channel Ten denies it however, but they're trying to find a tape of Sunday night... I have my fingers crossed that miraculously she'll come back for a second chance... :P

PsychicAgent said:
Go Courtney, go Courtney!

Kelly
[post="1031396"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

YAY! Courtney! I'm hoping he'll win now... I still miss Ricki though :(

I can't believe Courtney was in the bottom 3 last week though... Australia's gone mad. :blink:

that's not to say i don't love australia
but OMG
the results suck!
if courtney goes i'm following cai's lead and i'm going to stop watching it

^ YES! Casey's good too... I love her voice... But I love Courtney's too... I don't think I mind *that* much if anyone of them win, just as long as it isn't Anthony! :P

And I liked Marty... He had a really cool personality, and he worked at toys-r-us! :woot: Hehe... But he isn't as talented as the others though...

Its sad Hayley just went.

She wasnt exactly one of my favourites, but i was hoping that Anthony might get out... no such luck!

Courtneys my second fav... I hope to see Casey and Courtney in the finals together! ^_^

I hope to see Casey and Courtney in the finals together!
Argh! :o_O: I don't! I hate Courtneey's attitude, and Casey just irritates me. I might not love Anthony, but out of the three of them he's the one I would pick.