Australian Idol 2

^
Aw why all the negativity Natalia?

But I must say like everyone else has been saying around me; This years Aussie Idol is crappy compared to last years!

Lots of my friends have been calling Anthony gay, no offence, but hes does look a bit girly to me.

^ Lol, I think Anthony's really girly too... :lol: I can't wait till he goes on Rove... I wanna see them stand beside each other... :rolleyes:

Ooh! Only a few more days til the winner of Idol is announced!

I really hope that Casey becomes the Australian Idol! She would be an inspiration to 16 year olds everywhere!

One last thing: Go Casey!!! :D

Hehe, yeah, go casey!!!

and omg... did anyone catch rove a few nights ago?! anthony only measures up to barely past rove's shoulders.. :lol:

^

OMG, I know!!! (yes I obviously watched Rove) That was so funny! 😆

And lol, the gurgling...

Only about a day left of voting... so vote vote and vote! (for Casey :P )

Haha, I actually voted... So Casey better win. I wasted a whole 55¢ on voting so that Anthony wouldn't win... :lol:

my 3 votes have gone to waste...GAH!
I cant believe she won....
DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY DIE CASEY

GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY GO ANTHONY

Im in shock, denial, shock.

Cai said:
Haha, I actually voted... So Casey better win. I wasted a whole 55¢ on voting so that Anthony wouldn't win... :lol:
[post="1074575"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I voted... 5 TIMES!!! And yay, so glad my 55c x 5 did not go to waste!!!!! So happy!!!!!

"The Australian Idol of 2004 is... CASEY DONAVAN!!!!" Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Wooooottttt!!!!

:D :D As you can tell, im extremely happy!!!!! :D

Hehe... YAY FOR CASEY!! :P It soooo shoulda been Ricki-Lee though... I'm still in denial that Ricki didn't win!! :lol:

I heard Casey's new song though... Don't like it at *all*... Really not Casey's style...

dude everyone did
and then i was like lying on the couch saying "you stupid people, andrew g and james mattherson, there's a line to which you can take this whole delaying thing for"
and i was like "do do dooooo"
and then they said casey donovan
and then i feel off the couch

Cai said:
Hehe... YAY FOR CASEY!! :P It soooo shoulda been Ricki-Lee though... I'm still in denial that Ricki didn't win!! :lol:

I heard Casey's new song though... Don't like it at *all*... Really not Casey's style...
[post="1076293"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I think its alright her new song. I just wish they would stop with all the innocent stuff ya know? She would have been great doing a rock song or something!
All my friends wish that Ricki Lee was still in the comp though. In the beginning of the Top 12 Ricki Lee and Casey were my favourites... im sad that Ricki Lee didnt get in very far. But so happy that Casey won! :woot:

Cai said:
^ 😆 I so expected Anthony to win...
[post="1076372"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I did too... but at the last moment I thought Casey :D

Bubbles said:
dude everyone did
and then i was like lying on the couch saying "you stupid people, andrew g and james mattherson, there's a line to which you can take this whole delaying thing for"
and i was like "do do dooooo"
and then they said casey donovan
and then i feel off the couch
[post="1077712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol!
And hey Andrew G and James Matherson arent stupid! Theyre hotties! lol!

Bubbles said:
santa, mrs claus and the elf
aka
courtney, casey and anthony

lol
[post="1077736"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆

yeah they are!
i love andrew g and james mattherson

but they delay stuff
it's funny though

lol santa mrs claus and the elf
my friend told me that one
i like it!

How are Andrew G and James Mathison hot?! Andrew G is just... He seems really up himself to me. James Mathison, well he's alright... Better than Andrew G at least... :rolleyes:

You know who I miss? (Besides Ricki though... :lol:smiley:

DAN!

As in *Dan*, not Daniel Belle...

He isn't coming to Crush after all, JuJu! :cry: Principal cancelled it... <_<