Reality TV Australian Idol

lol....i read in the paper today that australia is going to be sending Mark Holden as our representative for the judges...i feel sorry for the rest of the world that will have to put up with the "touchdowns","bada bing bada boom","bling bling"...etc etc.

no1secretagent said:
LOL...shannon is not worth mentioning....
i agree....shannon is not worth mentionin.......shannon cant sing for anything....n.....i donno......y pepz like him.....no offense to those who do but i just hate him........i think guy won for the right reason!!!................

no1secretagent said:
lol....i read in the paper today that australia is going to be sending Mark Holden as our representative for the judges...i feel sorry for the rest of the world that will have to put up with the "touchdowns","bada bing bada boom","bling bling"...etc etc.
You are KIDDING me!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, why subject the WORLD to his mannerisms?!!! Oh no!

Kelly

it's because it wouldnt make sense to send dicko because he has a pommy accent and marcia has a slight american accent - and both those nations hav contestants and judges coming from those countires already. why could'nt have another judge with an aussie accent?!?!?!

GOOD NEWS FANS OF THE IDOL SERIES!!!! CHANNEL TEN HAS CONFIRMED THAT DICKO WILL THE AUSTRALIAN JUDGE AND THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING ANDREW G AS THE AUSTRALIAN HOST!!!!

sorry for the bad info earlier but sometimes u just can't rely on gossip pages for info...

START THE CELEBRATIONS FOR MARK NOT BEING ABLE TO PUT AUSTRALIA TO SHAME!!!! :D

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's good to be able to show the world our great Aussie talent - Andrew G!!! Oh, and Guy too! Lol!

Dicko will be great as the World Idol judge!

Thanks for the info!!!

Kelly

Speaking of World Idol - Guy is tipped to win according to latest betting odds at www.centrebet.com!!!!!!!

The odds are as follow:

SEBASTIAN, Guy (Australia) 2.75
CLARKSON, Kelly (United States of America) 3.25
YOUNG, Will (United Kingdom) 4.00
NILSEN, Kurt (Norway) 10.00
MALCOLM, Ryan (Canada) 12.00
WINCKLER, Heinz (South Africa) 15.00
KLAWS, Alexander (Germany) 21.00
JANOSZ, Alicja (Poland) 26.00
LOMAN, Jamai (Netherlands) 34.00
EVRARD, Peter (Belgium) 51.00
KARAZON, Diana (Pan-Arabic region) 51.00

Go Guy! He will be singing 'Climb Every Mountain'!!!

Kelly

byrnsy said:
i hate Guy he's a freak he shouldn't have won besides he's not an aussie
uummm....byrnsy i just have 2 make a light correction on what you said about guy not being an aussie. aussie's arent just white people or aboriginal people. a person is australia if they were born in australia or is a citizen of australia.