Australian Open 2005

Let's go Andre!!! This could be one of, if not the last trip to Australia in his career. I hope he does well. It would be great to see him win his 5th Australian Open. He had a nice 1st round win yesterday.
Federer looked great. He is the best pure tennis player I have ever seen. If they both advance to the quarters, it will Agassi vs. Federer.

did anyone catch federer's game against suzuki last night?

OMG :jawdrop:

i mean federer's #1
and this suzuki dude is ranked TWO HUNDRED AND THREE

and like... he was making it hard for federer!

it had some awesome rallies in it

and the shot that federer did that didn't go over the nut

*shakes head*

that guys is SOO amazing!

OMG I saw that match to I was Like Wow this Japanese dude should be like number 15 in the World He was like Great!!

Sharapova Your going for Sharapova I mean I know she has the looks and the talent but It sounds like she's giving birth to a cow every time she hits the ball. I have to turn the sound off if I want to watch her play!

Bubbles said:
did anyone catch federer's game against suzuki last night?

OMG :jawdrop:

i mean federer's #1
and this suzuki dude is ranked TWO HUNDRED AND THREE

and like... he was making it hard for federer!

it had some awesome rallies in it

and the shot that federer did that didn't go over the nut

*shakes head*

that guys is SOO amazing!
[post="1168339"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That man was awesome to watch. Genuinely enthralling. OMG HOW GOOD WAS FEDERER'S SHOT AROUND THE NET!? :thud: (lol 'cuse the caps, but it really did deserve it!)

ams4alias said:
.....Sharapova I mean I know she has the looks and the talent but It sounds like she's giving birth to a cow every time she hits the ball. I have to turn the sound off if I want to watch her play!
[post="1168453"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOL :lol: Personally, I think it adds to the experience/atmosphere :P

I just watched the end of the Johansson v Lopez match, and it was absolutely spectacular. It came on late in the 5th set, 6-6. There's no tie breaker in the fifth set, so the match wouldn't end 'till somebody got two games in front. Johansson barely made it out of his last match, cause of cramps, and his legs were so bad that he could barely run, so even the simplist of shots would be out of reach of him. Lopez kept on going one game up (winning his service game) 'cause his opponent was virtually immobile. But Johnansson held on with sensational service games, using his minimal resources to hang on. I swear there was like an ace almost every point by Johansson, he was sensational. Eventually it was like 10-10 and Johansson finally broke Lopez, and won the match in the following service game, with an ace. He'll take on Andre Agassi in the 4th round. :lol: He's gonna be hurting for awhile. That was the best match I've seen since a similar one in last year's Aussie Open, Roddick vs Alanoui.

FINAL SCORES: 6-3 3-6 5-7 7-6 (7-2) 13-11

Wow, i missing heaps, i should watch the Tennis huh?? Crikey, Goony loved the running commentary of the final set of the Johannson vs Lopez match!! Awesome ta!! I wanna see it now! *runs off to watch tennis, but realizes it 2.41am, and walks head in hands back to the computer* poo!

he is WINNING
at least, he was last time i checked

*sigh* this nadal dude was winning, he was

STUPID TIE-BREAKER

Back