Australian Open 2005

Vaughnlover15 said:
hewitt and roddick game isnt on TILL 330 AM MY TIME. what the hell? i'm going to be sleeping. maybe by 5-530 am it will still be on?
[post="1182486"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

set the alarm for 0530
should be safe...

First, I'm glad Serena won yesterday. I hope this means she's back.

Second, Safin beating Federer is a huge shocker!!! I thought the Roddick/Hewitt match was gonna be the one to watch. I hope they show that match here in the U.S. tonight.

serena WON

safin WON

omg this is not good

:cry:

but both were AMAZING matches

but still...

FEDERER! 🇳🇴

SHARAPOVA! 🇳🇴

if lleyton wins... :sandagel:

roddick is my last hope!

yeah it's hard

see i want davenport

and then i'm like no serena

and then no davenport

and then you just keep switching

i'm not really going for anyone

but now in the final which andy roddick WILL get to, i'm going for roddick
i LIKE safin
but i like roddick more

WooHoo, go Hewitt, he may be a loser, but he can play!!! I hope he beats Safin, i dont like him much, he scares me, he's huge!!

Good Luck Hewitt!

Oh i really DON'T like Serena Williams, or Venus for that matter! They're screamers and screamers annoy me!! But i don't like Davenport either, it should have been Molik vs. Sharapova, that would have been an awesome game!!!!

Poor Andy. This sucks. I don't like Hewitt much and I was so looking forward to a Roddick/Safin final (n) Gr! Safin better win now ;)

Davenport!!! I'm so glad she's back in the game! She's one of my favorite now that Martina Hingis has retired ^_^

Safin/Hewitt? I'll pass on the men's final. I don't particularly care for either one of them.

Go Serena! But I like Lindsay too, so I'll be happy either way.

Hewitt's match against Roddick seemed easy...well, easier than his previous five-set matches. Roddick only had his huge serve going for him while Hewitt was outplaying him at the baseline - better groundstrokes and covering of the court. But Roddick is still growing as a player.

If Safin can beat Federer, he has a good chance of winning. I don't care much for Hewitt but he played good tennis last night against Roddick so he has a good chance too.

i can not believe that hewitt actually won!

*dies*

ok now I want marat safin to win

haven't got a clue what the women's singles final score is at the moment

OK ... Serena won ... and now we're waiting for the Hewitt and Safin match ...

God, I hope Hewitt wins this one ... sorry Safin ... I know ... yesterday I wanted Safin to win, but today I want Hewitt to make it ;)

Back