Season 4 Authorized Personnel Only Countdown!

Biba

Cadet
Hey guys...

I just thought we could have a little fun counting down together. We don't have alot more to go, comparing that we had like 7 months just yesterday. It sure did seem like yesterday to me.

But anyway....

33 days and counting... :woot:

I can't wait for January 5th :woot:

he he!! I like the idea!! :smiley:

33 days is almost nothing comparing to 7 months ago! But it's a lot! :P

Tuga said:
he he!! I like the idea!! :smiley:

33 days is almost nothing comparing to 7 months ago! But it's a lot! :P
[post="1095181"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yes it is alot, but its less than 7 months.... or 2 months... or 34 days!!! :woot:

and I'm sure this thread will make it easier on us.... it will help the time go by faster... .and when we see, its gonna be 1 day left.... *whishful thinking* :P

he he! you're right!
And i always think that December is the most "quicker" month! You Know, One day it's 1st December the other day it's new year! So, I'm totally optimistic!
and during this month I think we'll porbbaly have more news! Pics, Maybe promos ...

Oh yeah....

I think, I hope, that Jennifer will start promoting Alias and Elektra, going to talk shows, etc....

When that starts, we will all be so excited that we won't even notice that time is going by so far...

and when we do realize... it's the end of the season 4 already and we are going through of this again for season 5... :woot:

ohh...don't talk about season 4 ending! lolol!! :P

The truth is I have no clue when I'm going to see the first episode and the others! :P But I won't resist to read what's going to happen, see all the pictures and read the opinions of those of you who can watch the show.

Tuga said:
ohh...don't talk about season 4 ending! lolol!! :P

The truth is I have no clue when I'm going to see the first episode and the others! :P But I won't resist to read what's going to happen, see all the pictures and read the opinions of those of you who can watch the show.
[post="1095206"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

why not? are you from another country?

That is sad... because I know how that feels... it sucks!!!!

But I'm sure spoilers, pictures, and everything else helps you alot... and there is always downloads ;) but shhhh, we are not suppose to do that. :Ph34r:

why not? are you from another country?

That is sad... because I know how that feels... it sucks!!!!

But I'm sure spoilers, pictures, and everything else helps you alot... and there is always downloads  but shhhh, we are not suppose to do that.
yes, I'm from Portugal! Maybe in October 2005 ou before that Season4 starts here! I hope so!
LOLOL...yeahh...those things we can not talk about really help! ;)

I like the debates that happen here during the season, even thought it's the first season I'm here! I like to read the first opinions about the episodes!
Can't wait for that! :D

Tuga said:
yes, I'm from Portugal! Maybe in October 2005 ou before that Season4 starts here! I hope so!
LOLOL...yeahh...those things we can not talk about really help! ;)

I like the debates that happen here during the season, even thought it's the first season I'm here! I like to read the first opinions about the episodes!
Can't wait for that! :D
[post="1095223"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hehy, thats cool... I'm from Brazil... so we kind of speak the same language... YAHOO!!

But yeah.... I used to live in Brazil and I know how it was... it sucked...

but don't worry, I will help you out with anything I can to make it easier for you...

and yes I love the debates as well, and this is going to be my first time here as well, at least for Alias...

I can't wait... for.... January! :woot:

Hehy, thats cool... I'm from Brazil... so we kind of speak the same language... YAHOO!!

But yeah.... I used to live in Brazil and I know how it was... it sucked...

but don't worry, I will help you out with anything I can to make it easier for you...

and yes I love the debates as well, and this is going to be my first time here as well, at least for Alias...

I can't wait... for.... January!

that's so cool! :smiley: So indeed, you really understand my situation! ;)
But i don't complain a lot! It's bad, but at least as the episodes are runnig I'm going to know what happen!
Thanks for the help! :D

I think that visiting AA and SD1 made me more an Alias Adict! :P So now that I found it I want to know how it is when the show is running...with the spoilers for the next chpater, the surprises in each episode...that stuff! ;)

Tuga said:
that's so cool! :smiley: So indeed, you really understand my situation! ;)
But i don't complain a lot! It's bad, but at least as the episodes are runnig I'm going to know what happen!
Thanks for the help! :D

I think that visiting AA and SD1 made me more an Alias Adict! :P So now that I found it I want to know how it is when the show is running...with the spoilers for the next chpater, the surprises in each episode...that stuff! ;)
[post="1095234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you know... reading fanfics sometimes helps too... thats what kept me sane during those 7 months.... till now... cause now I'm already crazy, the closer it gets the worst I get... :woot:

But really, I can't wait till sd1 comes back, cause then I will have more things to say and stuff, and time will go by faster....

Spoilers are my fav thing actually, I love hearing about whats gonna happen, and I get just as surprise if I dont read it... so I can't help it to stay away!

HEy,
Did they finish filming all of the eppis already???
I can't wait for Elektra ! I can't wait for Jan 5!!!
Will LOST be giving reruns by that time or still new ones?

BurningStar said:
HEy,
Did they finish filming all of the eppis already???
I can't wait for Elektra ! I can't wait for Jan 5!!!
Will LOST be giving reruns by that time or still new ones?
[post="1095495"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think they finish filming half of the season yet... I bet they are filming eppy 10 or 11 now... something like that...

I know that November 5th, they were filming eppy 9, so I would think they are filming eppy 11, or something like that....

And I think there will be new eppys of Lost, but I also think they will have lots of reruns... cause they hadn't had any reruns till now... although there was one week where they didn't show any eppy, cause there was a special on it or something... so I would take it that there will be reruns of Lost and then new eppys of Alias...

hey hey!! :smiley:

chiffres3-04.gif
chiffres3-03.gif

DAYS!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Ah yes! It's too close! We can do this!!! haha. Alias comes back the week I go back to school after break. :( But actually now I can't wait till after winter break! A friend asked if I had a fever and was like ummm Alias fever! Ya I know, corny...

thanks!! :D

oh...I have a doubt...ep 1 will be two hours or they'll pass ep 1 and 2 together and that's why it will be two hours?

Back