Season 4 Authorized Personnel Only Countdown!

6 hours and 3 minutes! :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

adam_bristow said:
40 or so odd hours and you guys cant wait!

What about us people down under (Aussie Aussie Aussie)!!!

Were dying here... Our Network that shows Alias still doesn't have dates that means we probably won't see S4 Till March!!

2 months  (n)

FILTHY YANKS ALWAYS GETTING WHAT THEY WANT  ;)

:angry:
[post="1143111"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

if only that were true...
I think there are a few Iraqis who would argue that point...
MC

November 13 said:
6 hours and 3 minutes!  :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:
[post="1145566"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

my word!
a plethora of explosions!!!
it does underscore the intensity of the excitement...
mc

Alias_Fan0202 said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>IT'S TODAY IT'S TODAY!</span>

[post="1145326"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, isn't it unbelievable! This is the reason I got through the day! :P

Five Hours, and Twenty-Three Minutes!

I´m from germany and I wont get to see this episode before friday (n) ...so here´s my countdown....2days :o_O: :thud:
Do you know how much I envy you that you can all watch it tonight?

*crys* :(

November 13 said:
:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:
[post="1145566"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

MY WORDS EXACTLY!!!!!

3 HOURS, 28 MINUTES!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!</span>

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

3 HOURS AND 24 MINUTES LEFT 'TIL THE FOURTH SEASON OF ALIAS PREMIERES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG 3 freaking hours ... and I have to work double shift ... so I will be online all nite here, and I don't know how I will be able to not click on the reaction thread ... :thud:

Back