Season 4 Authorized Personnel Only Countdown!

Alias_Gay said:
I am working double shift tonite, I just hope I can cope with the idea that I didn't see the premiere yet, and I don't have to click on the reaction thread ... :thud:

Its gonna be so hard not to click to read what people think about it ... :thud:
[post="1145879"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'm voting that you should just skip... ;)

or put a TV wherever you work... ^_^

ALMOST 2 HOURS!!

well 2 hours 22 minutes!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Alias_Fan0202 said:
i'm voting that you should just skip... ;)

or put a TV wherever you work... ^_^

ALMOST 2 HOURS!!

well 2 hours 22 minutes!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[post="1145884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I wish I could put a TV where I am ... I wish ...

🇳🇴 This site is gonna be so hard to get into later...I must wait till tomorrow morning.

Orr....I could bookmark a buncha thread and hope that works :Ponder:

:mellow:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>1</span> hour <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>58</span> minutes ... :blowup:

yepp i'm not even coming back here after the premiere... too many people. either it will be VERY VERY slow or it won't work at all

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>1</span> hour <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>47</span> minutes people ... :blowup:

well it's only fun to come back after the premier! come on people! and also, the last that we've seen Alias, we were on the old server. It'll be really interesting to see how well this server handles flooding. ;)

Just as a side note, if you guys get the white page with the error thing and the text box, don't get worried, that's just the server rebooting so that it'll be faster again. Usually it takes about 3- 6 minutes so go grab a snack or something. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

Alias_Gay said:
LOL Cynthia ...  :lol:
[post="1145947"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yea...I haven't been here very often :lol:

Alias_Gay said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>1</span> hour <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>47</span> minutes people ... :blowup:
[post="1145952"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

you alwyas do the 47 ones :lol:

mystery_chick said:
well it's only fun to come back after the premier! come on people! and also, the last that we've seen Alias, we were on the old server. It'll be really interesting to see how well this server handles flooding. ;)

Just as a side note, if you guys get the white page with the error thing and the text box, don't get worried, that's just the server rebooting so that it'll be faster again. Usually it takes about 3- 6 minutes so go grab a snack or something. ;)
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="1145953"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Maybe I will..... :mellow:

Cool Mandy ... thanks for the advice ... ;)

Did u guys notice that we now have a Pre-Season 4 forum and the Episode 1 and 2 separate threads ... kewl (y) (y)

Back