Season 5 Authorized Personnel Only Site

There's an Authorized Personnel Only site that is run by ABC and is promoting the fourth season of Alias. Go to ABC TV Shows, Specials & Movies and you'll be asked for a username and password at the welcome screen. Different usernames and passwords give you different goodies, but as a cheat, just right-click on the screen and click on "play" (it's a flash site).

The first thing you'll get is an exclusive clip of the season premiere (if you can't get it for some reason, try this link: http://www.authorizedpersonnelonly.net/mov...21_apo_preview).

Then if you right-click and hit "play" again, you'll get cast interviews from JG, MV, and MM.

Then, promo pictures for S4.

Then, AIM icons.

Life-sized poster of Sydney Bristow.

And APO Script pages.

LOL! I started a VERY similar topic...but i gueess the mod. decided to use this one.

I love the season premeire clip! I love the scene where Sydney is getting chewed out for not following "prcedures" on the mission...then she RESIGNS!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TILL WEDNESDAY!!! :D

:lol: okay listen to Vartan's Interview 3. MV says something about Vaughn's father and it was cut.... teehee. I think he almost left something.
--Mandy :angelic:

Nice tip mandy, didn't catch that the first time. It should be noted he said "and now his father" like there ARE developments being made in that area

ETA: My spec on what happens in the preview promo on the site: That new partner screws the mission, and Syd gets / takes the heat for it, and he is too afraid to lose his job so he just lets Syd get the punishment. In the hearing scene, his face definitely looks like he's nervous, like he should be the one being demoted ;)

YAYAY!!! My 1000th post!!!!!

rileylovesalias said:
I can only get to interviews! Does only one else have the different passwords or anything like that?
[post="1142578"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
right click on the screen and choose play. Nice thing about flash sites. :lol:

UncoveringAlias said:
Nice tip mandy, didn't catch that the first time. It should be noted he said "and now his father" like there ARE developments being made in that area
[post="1142585"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

exactly. :D

and Mia gave out so many spoilers.
1) Sloane's the new boss
2) the new organization is called the APO
3) Irina's pretty much dead (because the "or if she's dead at all" was pretty much an after thought)

:lol:

--mandy :angelic:

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm so happy, listen to JG's interview 3, she talks about how Sydney is smiling more this season and having a more normal life. That makes me so happy! S3 was so depressing...

Man, you rock for posting this! If you were living in Australia, Alias would be airing TOMORROW!! Because tomorrows WEDNESDAY! Except, you know... Its not on in Australia, and well.... I think i just confused myself.

Point? THANKS FOR THE LINK! CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 4!

Kelly V said:
Man, you rock for posting this! If you were living in Australia, Alias would be airing TOMORROW!! Because tomorrows WEDNESDAY! Except, you know... Its not on in Australia, and well.... I think i just confused myself.
[post="1142973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :lol: That was hilarious :lol::lol:

hey does anyone know more of the logins and passwords because I have a mac and can't right click to get it to play everything...or does anyone know what to do with a mac to be able to see it all...thanks all and ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

aliasallday said:
hey does anyone know more of the logins and passwords because I have a mac and can't right click to get it to play everything...or does anyone know what to do with a mac to be able to see it all...
[post="1143073"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Use the standard replacement for right-click if you don't have a 2-button mouse : click while holding the Control (Ctrl) key.
(i've seen all the features in Safari - this works)

omg that totally rocked! Thanks so much for the site! You just brightened my day!

I luv have in MV's interview he said, "I'm sure JJ will throw in some sexy spies or hunks" and then he was like ok that was ridiculous! :lol:

aliasallday said:
hey does anyone know more of the logins and passwords because I have a mac and can't right click to get it to play everything...or does anyone know what to do with a mac to be able to see it all...thanks all and ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!
[post="1143073"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
for the interviews..
LOGIN: amytippen
PASSWORD: passport

Heeey!

Does anybody know how the thing works when on the site it says ''çopy and information will go in this space. Script page copy and content will be in this area''

what do the want me to do?????

Cuz I can't highlight the text or anything.

Suggestions????? :thinking:

Back