Season 5 Authorized Personnel Only Site

this might be also a site for the books, because the two or three new books coming out in may, june, july and august, are set in season 4 and are part of the "APO Series" and the logo is the same. also, there is a new behind-the-scenes type book coming out this september called "Authorized Personnell Only: The Alias Secret Files". I hope the site eventually has more information about the books.

I <3 Julian said:
i feel really stupid....but i can't get it! what are the usernames and passwords???

(n)
[post="1144440"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
you dont' need passwords. You can just right click on the screen and choose play. but if you want to use the passwords the username is AmyTippen and the passwords are: passport, protection, france. You can use the three different passwords for the same username. :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:

how come if you click play after the script scans it says access denied? if anybody can find out how to be able to get through it i would really want to know

brenda

mrs.marshal030791 said:
how come if you click play after the script scans it says access denied? if anybody can find out how to be able to get through it i would really want to know

brenda
[post="1144839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think it's really anything. It just part of the flash program, that page just shows up whenever you enter something wrong on the very first page you saw(aka the login page)-- the script page should be the last page of any info (well whenever there will be a script up).

I was just on a similar thread to this in 'ALIAS FUN' called ALIAS PASSPORT

they have more passwords in there but you don't need them if you can right click

The script portion of the website will not be viewable until after the premiere has aired -- obviously not wanting to give any spoilers away before showtime.

I can't do the right-click play thing...when I do right click no options come up, there is no "play" option and with macs it isn't control + play its the apple symbol. what am i doing wrong?

Sister Spy said:
Heeey!

Does anybody know how the thing works when on the site it says ''çopy and information will go in this space. Script page copy and content will be in this area''

what do the want me to do?????

Cuz I can't highlight the text or anything.

Suggestions????? :thinking:
[post="1143958"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I KNOW!!
i dunno what to do and personaly i cant make sense of wehat they say!!

Miroslav_Kozlova said:
I KNOW!!
i dunno what to do and personaly i cant make sense of wehat they say!!
[post="1150317"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Uhh guys it's a filler page. Like in MS Publisher, the templates all say "Lorem Ipsum"

:clap:

what are you using? netscape? internet explorer?

also, on what screen exactly am i supposed to right-click? the username/password screen? can u tell me where exactly to right-click?

no dont right click on the username/password... just... on the letters that say "APO" and i use internet explorer, tho am pretty sure it works with firefox

Hey! Im having trouble with the poster on the APO site.
Its not downloading when i click the link...
any help would be great! Thanks.
cheers
- Saila.

Back