Autographed Jennifer Picture

Its called prescreen or something like that, but she signed a picture and then they make multiples of the signed picture. So, the signature is PART of the picture--they didn't actually sign it

That's too bad...I sent Jen a letter too in late February-early March.

Tommy said:
vaughnmyangel said:
OMG tommy that is sooooo aesome.  how did you get it did you meet her?
No, unfortunately, I didn't. (I'm hoping she'll be back in WV soon)
My friend's friend lives in West Virginia she used to go to church with Jennifer and apparently she doesn't come back to often, but I'm promised an autograph. If she comes back tell me I live in KY!

twinzz2003 said:
That makes me so mad. I wrote in like November and haven't got anything. WAAAA
Did you send a self addressed stamped envelope with your letter? You are more likely to get something back that way.

Well yeah actually I did, but I think I made a mistake because I put c/o Alias instead of c/o Jennifer Garner! I guess they don't read the letters just see who it's to and send it. It was actually a good letter, and I was very proud of it!

AliasHombre said:
Those two pictures on the first page have very very similar signatures.
Like a break in the ink in the same spot...
Hmm... interesting! That reminds me of the Jack the Ripper case. They figured out who it was after they found a piece of stationary his mom used and a piece he used that had similiar waterspots.

AliasHombre said:
Those two pictures on the first page have very very similar signatures.
Like a break in the ink in the same spot...
I explained that:

The pictures that ABC sends out to fans are preprints which have the signature printed into the picture--they never actually sign the pictures :(

That's cool that you got a picture.

I wrote to Kevin Weisman for his b-day. I sent him a homemade card. lol Then a few weeks later I got an autographed pic of him. I didn't even send him an envelope, so it really surprised me when I got the picture. :smiley:

[quote name='Marshall's_Tech_Emporium' date='Apr 5 2003, 10:51 PM']That's cool that you got a picture.

I wrote to Kevin Weisman for his b-day. I sent him a homemade card. lol Then a few weeks later I got an autographed pic of him. I didn't even send him an envelope, so it really surprised me when I got the picture. :smiley:[/quote]
I have a signed picture of kevin weissman too :smiley:

I wrote to every cast member after I wrote Jennifer and he is the only one who responded :(

I know it's only a preprint, but it's better than nothing and nope, Jennifer didn't write anything back to me. I swear I looked all over the envelope and picture to see if there was anything else hehe. Now my next goal is to get an actual signed picture of Jennifer. ^_^ But that might take a while though, but is a nice thought.

Wow, so if I send something to the Jennifer Garner address politely asking for an autograph. Does that mean they'll send me one of those? Cause I really want one.

I have the best friend in the world. Today she came up to me and said she bought my birthday present on ebay. (That's really suspicious) Well in 6th period we were talking about stuff(heehee) and I said I liked Alias better, and she's like great. Then she mentioned that if it didn't come in time she would bring pictures. I have the best friend!!!!!! But if it's not I'll feel like a complete idiot for writing this. LOL

I was wondering how many stamps and what kind of stamps to use to send my letter to Jennifer Garner. I live in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada if that helps. I really, really, really, want an autograph from her. Even if it is preprinted. Can somebody please tell me the questions that I'm asking please. Thank you, it would be much appreciated.

kylo4 said:
I was wondering how many stamps and what kind of stamps to use to send my letter to Jennifer Garner. I live in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada if that helps. I really, really, really, want an autograph from her. Even if it is preprinted. Can somebody please tell me the questions that I'm asking please. Thank you, it would be much appreciated.
The envelope needs to be big enough to fit a 5x7 photograph in it. As for postage, I'm not sure how that runs in Canada :(

Back