Autographed Jennifer Picture

Tommy said:
kylo4 said:
I was wondering how many stamps and what kind of stamps to use to send my letter to Jennifer Garner. I live in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada if that helps. I really, really, really, want an autograph from her. Even if it is preprinted. Can somebody please tell me the questions that I'm asking please. Thank you, it would be much appreciated.
The envelope needs to be big enough to fit a 5x7 photograph in it. As for postage, I'm not sure how that runs in Canada :(
Note that this only applies to Jennifer Garner. You may need bigger envelopes for different stars (ie, Kevin Weissman sends out 8x10 signed photographs)

Hey Tommy, was your picture of Kevin really signed? or was it a pre-print? Bc/ when my sister got hers it looked like it was really signed...there was a note on it to her, and it looked signed...if not by him then by one of his publicists or something.

I want the picture!!!!!!!!! (of jennifer, i would give it to one of my friends....he's just freakin' nuts about her)

My friend still hasn't got my birthday present in. She said there was three of them. I'm really confused. But she said it had to do with Alias. If she got me an autograph I'll post it. (If I don't die) LOL

LOL! I'm acting really childish aren't I, but it must be something good because everytime someone (they all know what it is) mentions it she grows quiet. LOL! I'm so nineish sounding.

I got MICHAEL VARTANS autograph, I got MICHAEL VARTAN's autograph. Seriously I do. My best friend got it and Jen's for me. I'll post them. It was yesterday and my friend came in with two packages one for me and one for my sis. Of course I had to wait till my sis got out of her class before I could open it. So when she finally got out we opened them at the same time. In her's was MICHEAL VARTAN. In the best blue sharpee you've ever seen, and mine was Jen's. LOL! I was screaming and going OMG OMG I gave my friend a big hug and ran outside in the hall colliding with a guy and didn't even care. My sister was exclaiming "this is my man" "this is my man" "he's 34 but that doesn't matter he's my man" She told that to our history teacher. LOL! I ran upstairs to my aunt's and she was really excited too. When I finally had to go back to my class I couldn't concentrate through Silent Sustained Reading which my book was Alias and kept looking at the autographs. When I got out the history teacher *who is a really fun guy who know's of our obssession with Alias and watches the show sometimes because of us* said that it took her 45 minutes to calm down. She was shaking *like me* I was in such dreamland that when we played jeopardy I shouted out the answer to the other team. which my sister said she did the same thing on the same question. *just like twins*

In third period I had to clear my desk so I put Jen under my seat on the rack. During the test I noticed that the girl behind me had her feet on top of the rack and I literally cringed. GRR.....

In fourth period I didn't want to part with my autograph so I let my math teacher lock it up. LOL! But my sister took Micheal to lunch. She was so protective of him she didn't eat anything with grease and placed napkins around his face to keep from getting dirty.

After fourth period Peachy who is a really annoying that I'm convinced is flirting took it and I ended up pushing him into the podium. But he gave it back.

So there's most of my day with Alias autographs. I'll scan them and post them for you guys to see. I have the best friend in the world.

THE POWER OF EBAY!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everybody!...I have a uestion for all of you who sent a letter for an autograph by mail.First,did you make the letter handwritten or typed....'cause I dont which one to do.Second,did you send it in a little envolope...or a large one?...And lastly...how did you ask for the autograph...like what did you include in the letter?I have absolutely no clue how to ask for an autograph,but be polite and tell them how much i love them at the same time...well thats it...all I wanted to know... :D

1) I typed it
2) Sent it in a small envelope, but this was a LONG time ago. You will have a better chance of getting a pic back if you send along a self addressed stamped envelope (the size depends on who you are writing to--make sure they can at least fit an 8x10 in it)
3) It really doesn't matter what you write, they don't read them anyway :(

Thank you...I really wish they read it themselves because ...i dunno,it would just be cool knowing that they read it...tommy thx a bunch :smiley: :eek:

The fastest way to get the classics PP of Jen G is to email JenniferGarner@studiofanmail.com, it'll come in around a month. You'll usually get the one w/ the blue background, her in the black shirt n wavy hair, w/ a silver autopen signature. Ocasionally people have gotten other things. (Pre prints though) You definately get the PP faster if you email it, b/c it doesnt have to go through ABC and you save stamps! Don't bother to write anything in the email but your address...you can like request for an autograph or w/e but don't bother w/ a nice letter to Jen. With in a few minutes you'll get a nice auto responce mail saying if you wanted a pic you should have included your address, and that Jen G is too busy for personal replies.

If anyone has recently gotten a sucessful authentic autograph of Jen G please let me know. If only I had been on this quest back during sept '01 in stead of now!

She use to be a good via venue signer but that was before Dare Devil. :( I find out the information all too late.

Thanks for the e-mail...I have been loooking for it all day...I just sent a letter thru snail mail...lol(post office)...but I do hope I get n autograph :woot: :D ^_^ ....you made my day...thx a bunch

Marlene said:
If anyone has recently gotten a sucessful authentic autograph of Jen G please let me know. If only I had been on this quest back during sept '01 in stead of now!

She use to be a good via venue signer but that was before Dare Devil. :( I find out the information all too late.
I have a picture of Elektra that was signed by her. (its not a preprint) I posted it a few pages back.

Back