Autographed Jennifer Picture

Ok, thx for telling me. It's a preprinted picture right? Not that I mind because it's still like getting an autograph.

I emailed jen and got this reply: Thank you for writing to Jennifer Garner.
If you were requesting a free photo
and did not include your postal mailing
address, please e-mail us again and
include the address. If you already did,
please disregard this automatically
generated message. Allow 4-6 weeks for
your request to be processed. Pictures
will be sent by postal mail, not e-mail.
Due to high volumes of mail being handled,
we cannot reply personally to your questions
or comments.

We reserve the right to limit the number
of photos which will be sent to any
individual requestor.

alisydas said:
I LIV IN THE UK HOW CAN I GET AN AMERICAN STAMP TO MYSELF??
i'm trying to remember what they r called. ugh i don't believe i 4got! they aren't exactly stamps but you should be able to get em in the post office. ugh i can't find what they r called. but they r a universal type of stamp. for sure i know they exist because I was reading this autograph site and what to do for SASEs when your celeb is out fo the country. ask the post office guy! you don't need american stamps...

alisydas said:
I emailed jen and got this reply: Thank you for writing to Jennifer Garner.
If you were requesting a free photo
and did not include your postal mailing
address, please e-mail us again and
include the address. If you already did,
please disregard this automatically
generated message. Allow 4-6 weeks for
your request to be processed. Pictures
will be sent by postal mail, not e-mail.
Due to high volumes of mail being handled,
we cannot reply personally to your questions
or comments.

We reserve the right to limit the number
of photos which will be sent to any
individual requestor.
What was the e-mail address?
I would like to send a request to jen and michael.

The preprint will take about a month to get to you...its the processing that takes forever.

I did actually hae my hands on an autograph pic of hers. It was a real one and not a copy....It was 70 bucks though :( Im sure that when I go back to that store that it will still be there. Its been there the last 2 times that I have gone. It was signed with a green felt paint pen of some sort. I will get it....heheheh one day...:P

i've seen pretty good looking samples on ebay. and i saw this really fake one...but it was 1.25...if it didnt have the fake scribbling on it i would have got it for the picture. it was a neato one of her kicking a sand bag in DD.

Yea I think I would want a picture of her kicking someones butt. And I would want a very very sexy one of Vaughn mmmm

Maybe somthing like these...
daredevil4.jpg

daredevil2.jpg

daredevil6.jpg

dd5.jpg

Definetly this one...
dd3.jpg

daredevil1.jpg

elektra5.jpg

dd07.jpg

sorry please forgive me I got alittle carried away....I think Im gonna go make a wp now.....

IrinaDerevko said:
Flames24...what did you send her? A letter or something? That's what I did, and know I think I should have sent a pic...
Yes, I just sent her a letter, but in that letter, I wrote, "Could I please have an autographed picture of you?" And thus, you see the result.

And Bobo (I'll call you that b/c it's in your sig) those are great pictures.

Vaughn_Lovah said:
lol Bobo is right. ;)
Yea I need to find someone with a nice printer so maybe a I can send one in...ah i dunno
I seriously doubt she would sign it if you sent it in. She never even reads the letters or sign the pictures.

Back