Autographed Pic

hahahah aliasgirl000 thats friggin funny. When I was going to get a new pet I was gonna get a dog and name her Sydney, but I ended up getting a cat and naming him Skoot. ah well. :P

Vaughn_Lovah said:
hahahah aliasgirl000 thats friggin funny. When I was going to get a new pet I was gonna get a dog and name her Sydney, but I ended up getting a cat and naming him Skoot. ah well. :P
Weird, I found this dog that I wanted to call Sydney...And I used to want to change my name to Sydney before I'd seen the show, but now I don't, because then people will think I want to because of the character.

Nad said:
Tommy how did you get one!?!
I wrote to ABC when Alias first started (was already a fan of JG) and it took 3 months to get the picture back. Then, last summer, I wrote to each cast member. So far (8 months later) I have only recieved a picture from Kevin Weissman. As for the address, I can't remember it off the top of my head, but I'm 100% sure you can find it on the net. I'd get it for you, but I'm feelin' lazy tonight. (Like I ever don't feel lazy :D )

Yeah, if you go to ABC.com or something and then look for FAQ there will be a list and it'll say things somewhere there should be something about autographed pictures. Click on it and scroll down the list, just look for Alias.

I got Jennifer's 2 weeks ago, there were people at one of the malls that I go to like a whole bunch of them had booths set up with sports stuff and comic books and other stuff and one of them had a 8x10 pick of Jen that I got for $35. I also got the complete deck of Alias cards for $10 and the binder for $25 and some DD stuff...it was really...I'm gonna try to write to her and see if I could get a pic. For those of you who got one back from ABC I was just wondering what size it was?

Back