Autographs? Anybody?

As anyone ever send autograph request to him....and have got also an REPLY? and even maybe autograph sign by Victor's own hands??? :woot:

Your replies will make me happy

I got an autograph by Victor and Ron Rifkin. I sent each of them a photo I printed out of the computer to a charity play they were doing. I got them back signed and inscribed to me about one month later. Try sending your request when Victor's doing a play or something. It has a better chance of him receiving it. Also include an SASE so they won't have to pay postage to send the autograph to you.

CindyM said:
I got an autograph by Victor and Ron Rifkin. I sent each of them a photo I printed out of the computer to a charity play they were doing. I got them back signed and inscribed to me about one month later. Try sending your request when Victor's doing a play or something. It has a better chance of him receiving it. Also include an SASE so they won't have to pay postage to send the autograph to you.
I live in Holland.
Do you think it would be possible to get a reply?
I will ofcourse send him a SASE.

kouk said:
CindyM said:
I got an autograph by Victor and Ron Rifkin.  I sent each of them a photo I printed out of the computer to a charity play they were doing.  I got them back signed and inscribed to me about one month later.  Try sending your request when Victor's doing a play or something.  It has a better chance of him receiving it. Also include an SASE so they won't have to pay postage to send the autograph to you.
I live in Holland.
Do you think it would be possible to get a reply?
I will ofcourse send him a SASE.
Yeah, I think it's possible to get a reply. I usually go to Playbill.com to see if VG, RR or any of the people on Alias are doing any plays. I think I've read somewhere that Ron Rifkin is doing a play this summer (I don't know the name of the play). I don't know about VG though. I also got a reply from Kevin Weisman (Marshall) when he did a play last year.

i've tried sending him letter to the alias addresses but didn't have any luck. i did happen to meet him in person though and he was kind enough to sign a bunch of things for me. i've heard of people sending letters and things to plays and that seems to work better, unless you're a really big fan and have plans on meeting him sometime soon. :lol:
Barbara

Back