Av Thread

Hey there can some please make me an avvy with the following piccy's!!

And with the saying a few of my favourite things. if it can be animated please!!

8.jpg

disney03-213.jpg

jg-vf-party04.jpg

mg08.jpg

alias-cast012.jpg

mg05.jpg

cowboymv.jpg

nemesis-177.jpg

sunnies.jpg

michael-vartan4.jpg

mv-vf-party09.jpg

Thankies

Dani

Most welcome Dani - glad you like it! :smiley:

Thanks Alias girl!

Kelly V - do you have Photoshop? That's what I use, and when files are too big, sometimes using the "Save for web" option gives you less kbs, but doesn't lose any of the quality...maybe try that, or upload the av here and I can try it for you.

could sum1 please create an avatar out of these pics for me
ok thanks
[attachment=14269:attachment]
[attachment=14270:attachment]

Kelly V - do you have Photoshop? That's what I use, and when files are too big, sometimes using the "Save for web" option gives you less kbs, but doesn't lose any of the quality...maybe try that, or upload the av here and I can try it for you.

Thanks a lot for the advice Aliasfix. I dont have photoshop, but i have a friend who does. Ill send them to him!!

Thanks again.

Hiya Amy (",)

Could you please make me a new animated Av???

These Pics in this order-

1-
126.jpg

2-
Sydney01.jpg

3-
TheKiss6.jpg

-Then 1 saying 'Meant to be'-
4-
VaughnNSyd.jpg

-Then one saying 'Aly' 'Addicted 2 Alias'

Would be muchly appreciated! (",)

Aly xx

tamminann - will this work? I had to redo the text - the image you provided didn't fit the av, so I just redid it. Let me know if you want changes. :smiley:

Blackhairedsam said:
these are all so amazing...but what i really want to say is that Amy..i love your av!! it is so amazing :lol:
[post="1096775"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks Blackhairedsam! :smiley: Is it my Orlando Bloom av? :thinking: LOL I actually tried to change it to a Sark av earlier, but it kept going back to Orlando, so not sure if it's actually showing the right av or not! :P

ETA:
Vaughnlover15 said:
Aliasfix i love ur icon lmao its hillarious
[post="1096796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Ok, judging by that comment, I'm guessing Santa Sark is showing! :P I'm still seeing Orlando myself. 🤷

IHATEBENNIFERpart2 - how's this?

Back