Av Thread

LittleOne said:
I'll probably bug you other times for more...lol.  :P

I have to ask....lol....what program do you use?
[post="1188876"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Glad you like it - I saw your request in here after you PMed me about making one, so I went ahead and did this one. I'll hang onto the PM, so you can let me know when you are ready for a change and I'll attempt the other one. I use PS7. :smiley:

I envy your skill! lol...I have PSP 9 and am still learning everything there is to know about it. :D And If I haven't said it enough already, I'll say it again, I really love your work!

hey could somebody make me an av with:

first frame : a pic of syd and vaughn kissing with the words " love me tender"
second frame: a pic of syd and vaughn kissing in the shower scene from "welcome to liberty village with the words " love me sweet"

third frame: a pic of s/v feet from season 2 with the words " never let me go"

thanks so muchies!

kouk said:
Anyone?
[post="1208774"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'll give it a shot, but I'll need some Elektra pics - I don't have any on my comp, and I'm not sure where to find them other than to search.

If you have specific pictures in mind, that'd help me tons! And did you want an animated av, or just regular?

eta: Nevermind - looks like someone made one for you in the Sig thread. :smiley:

Aliasfix said:
I'll give it a shot, but I'll need some Elektra pics - I don't have any on my comp, and I'm not sure where to find them other than to search.

If you have specific pictures in mind, that'd help me tons!  And did you want an animated av, or just regular?

eta:  Nevermind - looks like someone made one for you in the Sig thread.  :smiley:
[post="1209041"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I would like to have an animated av with these pics.
Could you put Sjoukje on it?

e015.jpg

e008.jpg

Thanks so much!!

Back