Av Thread

it's alright, official photos released by ABC is fine to use in sigs and avs... it's more of the "do you really wanna ruin it for the spoiler-free people" factor, but that's a judgement call :smiley:

it's alright, official photos released by ABC is fine to use in sigs and avs... it's more of the "do you really wanna ruin it for the spoiler-free people" factor, but that's a judgement call :smiley:

Ok..well I'm just being careful..You know, Nadia might die or she might be evil and the baby might not be born...I don't like ruining people's speculations either. ;)

Hey i asked a few pages back for an Av of syd looking really tough from one of the seasons (doesn't really matter which one) and it saying "it's been a hell of a ride" Can someone please make it for me please!!!!!
Thanx

im really bad at art and anything like that but could someone please make me an avatar with Syd and her baby on it, please ??
-luv em 💘

i made two last night for my LJ, but you're welcomed to use one as an av :smiley:

sydbaby1.jpg
sydbaby2.jpg

Can someone make me a pwetty Swill avvy with these pics:

asd103_229.jpg

asd104_278.jpg

i'd like it to say:

1. First it was awkward
2. Then it was love

Thanks in advance to whoever does this!

I was wondering if somebody could make me a couple of av's with these pictures. With awesome borders and all that cool stuff. I really wish I could make art.

thumbsup--jim.jpg

With the words Work Is Fun

JimandPam--t.jpg

With the words True Love

If you can, that would be amazing!! With a 100x100 and 64x64 for each of them! Thanks again!!

:love: Shannon

Back