Av Thread

hey taylor...here are your av's...let me know if u want any changes!

nadiaweiss.gif
nadiaweisssmall.gif

Can some one make me an Avatar with This pic?

Then in the Gray part write "It was one hell of a ride!"

Please i'll credit u!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!!

Be sure to put a link to it because it is easier to put it on AA!

love ya

hey alias#1! here is your av...there are a couple...just variations...u can choose which one u like...let me know if you want any changes...

sydride.jpg
sydride2.jpg
sydride3.jpg
sydridesmall.jpg
sydride2small.jpg
sydride3small.jpg

hey alias=life! i made u an av to match the sig...it's not very good though...so if you want me to change it i can...there's something else i can try out...but here is the one i made...

thanks.jpg

Could someone please make me an animated av with Syd and Vaughn... possible with Isabelle and pics of the happy family from the last epi. Thanks!!

hey alexbristow03!!...i have a father daughter av of those two pictures you asked for already...i made it for someone else...i will post it and you can use it too...but if you want something new or different just let me know and i will see what i can come up with! :smiley:

fatherdaughter.jpg
fatherdaughtersmall.jpg

hey phoenix shotgun 47!...so i have been trying to come up with an av to go with your sig...and i couldn't really come up with anything b.c there is so much in your sig it would be impossible to fit in an av...so b.c of that i just thought an av with the thanks for five incredible years would be perfect b.c there is so many things in alias and your sig it's impossible to sum up but that statement does a pretty good job...and means a lot to alias fans...so i tried to jazz it up just a bit not much though (but it's still kinda blah)...so let me know what you think...i can try something else if you don't like it...

thanks5years.jpg
thanks5yearssmall.jpg

hey alexbristow03!!...i have a father daughter av of those two pictures you asked for already...i made it for someone else...i will post it and you can use it too...but if you want something new or different just let me know and i will see what i can come up with! :smiley:

fatherdaughter.jpg
fatherdaughtersmall.jpg

ya could u do it differently, maybe with the pic bigger and smaller lettering. maybe different colors too?

thanks!
nicole

hey alexbristow!...i just created you a new one instead...let me know if you want any changes! hope u enjoy!

fatherdaughter-1.jpg
fatherdaughtersmall-1.jpg

Back