Av Thread

:lol: hehehe, i just realized how big my sig actually is jc_alias. you have a good point.

so i was wondering if you could also add a slide that says "we'll always find each other" and a pic of vaughn and syd.

thanks so much!

~Kay

if its not a prob, could u make me a sig that goes with my av? i still want these two pics to be in the sig, but if u want to add different pics with it, thats kwl.

nicole =)

hey phoenix....sure i will change your av for ya!

hey alexbristow!...i will try to come up with a sig for you...do you want it all vaughn/isabelle based or father daughter based...so like all the father daughter relationships???...

and hopefully i will be able to get them done tomorrow...definitely phoenix's but depending on what you would like alex will depend on if it will take me a couple days!! :smiley:

thats okay, take ur time.=) i guess vaughn/isabelle, and maybe syd and jack would be kwl. but still match my av, but u can add other pics as well.

nicole

hey phoenix!!...i finished your av...i did three different ones...well they are basically the same but just a different pic...i didn't know which one looked best so i will let you choose!...hope u like it!

thanks5years1.gif
thanks5years2.gif
thanks5years3.gif

let me know if you want any changes!

glad u like it phoenix!!...thanks for the compliment too! lol....

and...imreyin i love your sig and av!!! looks so good!! real cool!

hey alexbristow...just thought i would give you an update...well it's taking me a bit longer to do ur sig than i thought...b.c i am trying to design these t-shirts for people which is taking awhile...but i did come up with an idea and that and i got the pictures...so hopefully i can put it together in the next couple days (for real this time lol)!

Back