Ava and Adrian: It's NOT pedophilia!

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
To the N/T faithful here at AA:

It's not pedophilia.

I got this from the Nip/Tuck forum at the official site. Pedophilia is the adult attraction (and sexual relationship) towards PRE-PUBESANT children.

Since Matt is by no means a pre-adolescent child, calling that is wrong.

The correct definition of the relationship or the attraction (whatever u wanna call it), is Ephebophilia, which is the attraction of an adult towards an adolescent.

Of course, it's still wrong... but Ava is not a pedophile.

THanx to Delicious Feet from N/T official board...

Can you believe Adriene was adopted? :confused: I felt bad for him. NOOOOOOO! The Season 2 Finale is next week or actually now this Tuesday, tomorrow (days, weeks messed up!) :nonono: It can't be over already but because it was over the summer it felt much, much longer! Oh the wait til next season....God I feel like it's gonna be the wait for Alias except all the shows except Alias will have had their finales :lol: I hate waiting for Nip/Tuck to come back on! These forums will probably be dead...er....deader than they are right now. AA is only going because people get very bored while waiting :lol:

Dude, in a way I'm glad he's adopted because it makes the whole thing with him and Eva a little bit better (realize in NO WAY am I justifying it or saying it is ok, I'm just saying that now it's not AS gross).

Other than that, am I the only one that wants Kimber gone?! Every time she appears I find myself rolling my eyes...She's just starting to be a big annoyance.

The next (and last, I believe) episode looks awesome, as always. :smiley:

iheartalias said:
Other than that, am I the only one that wants Kimber gone?! Every time she appears I find myself rolling my eyes...She's just starting to be a big annoyance.

The next (and last, I believe) episode looks awesome, as always. :smiley:
[post="1011969"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ugh ....Kimber....yes....ughhhhh lol i have had enough....

and some good news, we still have one more after this one tonight Sept 28th (Sean Macnamara)

Oct 5 is the episode Ava Moore (the finale)

I am pretty sure that is how it goes!

She's hot I'm sorry... I love Kimber... man this last episode... in the scene with Sean in bed... damn those are some great t!tt!3s!

She's hot as hell (although Kelly Carlson (Kimber) needs to do something about her hair, change it or something... and wait tighter clothes!)

:laughbounce:

ivand67 said:
She's hot I'm sorry... I love Kimber... man this last episode... in the scene with Sean in bed... damn those are some great t!tt!3s!

She's hot as hell (although Kelly Carlson (Kimber) needs to do something about her hair, change it or something... and wait tighter clothes!)

:laughbounce:
[post="1012332"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
hahaha, figures. :D :D :P

:lol: :lol: Ivand!

wanna know something funny? I sat down the entire last episode thinking it was the season finale I weas so tired and then I realized Alec Baldwin and them weren't in it and I'm like :confused: and I realized this week is the finale, the upcoming Tuesday :lol: :lol:

hahahaha! That's funny Alias Addict... I bet you were pleased to find out there was another episode!!!

Yeah, Alec Baldwin's in the finale this next Tuesday, and Joan Rivers visits McNamara/Troy. Joan Rivers is the name of the episode!

:lol:

Ya, I was happy, I was depressed the entire epppy of Nip/Tuck. and then I was happy when I heard. Stay tuned for next week's all new eppisode of Nip/Tuck.

Back