Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, just wondering if ne one wants me 2 make them a Michelle Branch Av. I have the pics ready, if u could just PM me then I can have it to you as soon as possible ^_^

Can somebody make me an av & sig with pics from the Evanesence CD Fallen?I like my old one, but the sig won't load half of the time............ thanks! Oh, I'll have scanner access from tomorrow evening to Sunday, so let me know if you need pics!

I can make u a sig and av, would u like it to have any specail words on it? some lyrics? ur name? I'm leaving soon so post as soon as possible ;)

Hey, can someone make me a sharp yet smooth looking sexy Vaughn av. Mess with the brightness and contrast levels a bit. And can you put VL on it?
Thanks to whoever does it. ^_^

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Hey, can someone make me a sharp yet smooth looking sexy Vaughn av. Mess with the brightness and contrast levels a bit. And can you put VL on it?
Maybe using the new EW pic. You dont have to. If you have something in mind the go for it. ^_^

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Vaughn_Lovah said:
Maybe using the new EW pic. You dont have to. If you have something in mind the go for it. ^_^
I'll try..... ^_^

Well, here's a really simple (that's all I can do) Buffy I made that took me forever cuz I had no idea what I was doing. It's my very first one, so it probably looks really bad to people who are really talented at it, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.