Avril Lavigne - love her or hate her ?

• Love her

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hate her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I HATE HER!! :angry: She's a f*ckin' teenybopper!!! She tries to be punk, rock, whatever you want to call it...but she's freakin' pop!!! I would really appreciate seeing Simon Cowell knock her music...I would be so incredibly happy!!!

i hate avril lavigne. she says she's all punk but i've seen pics of her in mini skirts and heels and the hole nine yards.i don't think she is really a punk i think she is just trying to make an image!lol but that's just my opinion!i think it would be hilarious to see simon do that to her too! she sucks live and she uses voice enhancers when she records! she is really just a fake and a fraud!!!!!

*Nicole* said:
i hate avril lavigne. she says she's all punk but i've seen pics of her in mini skirts and heels and the hole nine yards.i don't think she is really a punk i think she is just trying to make an image!lol but that's just my opinion!i think it would be hilarious to see simon do that to her too! she sucks live and she uses voice enhancers when she records! she is really just a fake and a fraud!!!!!
YAY! More Avril-haters!!! She's sucha fake and a phony...AND she used to be a cheerleader...and she tries to be a punk...'nuff said...

i dont really care... she has some good songs, but nothing that great.
thats only my opinion though, dont take it personal :smiley:

i voted i dont care, cuz i like some of her songs, and then again some other ones of her songs i don't like. so i don't love her nor hate her. that's my opinion! -_-

i hate her with a passion. i love punk but not punk pop or pop punk. i went to warped tour 3 years ago and so many young girls where dressed just like her and were not even there for the bands that were playing. i guess i just dont like punk posers and she has to be the biggest one out there, and most people who listen to her are posers as well. there is a movie you should watch if you disagree with me on this. go out and rent slc punk, thats true punk.

smegheadalways said:
I like her music, but as a person she seems a bit cocky IMO.
[post="405428"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's how I feel! I voted loved her but I wish there was a Kinda like her! :lol: I like her music and am seeing her in concert on Nov. 21! ;)

Uhm.....I don't like her...at all. ANd I don't really care if anyone else cares that I don't like her. (There were a few girls at my school that called me a loser because I didn't like her.)

So...yeah. She's a bit too 'pop' ish for me. I like the more hardcore stuff with screaming....she doesn't do the screaming.

Back