Avril Lavigne - love her or hate her ?

• Love her

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hate her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hehe nice story brian ^_^, the first time i heard (as well as see the film clip) complicated was funnily and strangely enough on the news, queer (like me) i know, but i love all her songs! e

wwwwww this show i watch which is a very good show and does these funny definition things did a definition of placenta (someone just had a baby obviously) and it said at the end in brackets (sometimes cooked and eaten in some cultures) ewww ewww ewww ewww ewww

omg same with me Brian! I heard complicated, then sk8er boi and im with you and I loved them all so i got my parents to buy the cd for me for christmas. I love every singel song of hers!

i thinks shes pretty good...shes so refreshing compared to all the "talent weve had lately"...sk8ter boi and complicated are good but overplayed...my favorite of her songs is "Things Ill Never Say"...prbly cause i identify with it :blush: :smiley:

aliaschick4mv said:
Her style bothers me. She stole it from Gwen Stefani (is that how you spell her name) and Avril gets all the credit. It just bothers me.
gwen stefani and avril lavinge are kinda different...id say pink was more like gwen stefani and gwen's so much older(well not that old but ykno what i mean)...theyre of the same mold tho...

marshalllovr4eva said:
i thinks shes pretty good...shes so refreshing compared to all the "talent weve had lately"...sk8ter boi and complicated are good but overplayed...my favorite of her songs is "Things Ill Never Say"...prbly cause i identify with it :blush: :smiley:
me too! i like complicated btter than sk8er boi, probably cuz sk8er is more overplayed and things i'll never say is a fav too

I like her too. Her CD is really cool, I love all the songs on it, except people keep saying she doesn't write her own song, so I called a radio station and they said that those people, The Matrix wrote the songs, and that it happens often. Something like the Matrix writes the songs for people who have good voices and don't have their own lyrics or something. I dunno, but I still love her!! I'm going to her concert in May.

I enjoy her, but she's being highly overplayed. She's coming here in April too, so maybe I'll go to the concert. I guess it kinda depends on my exam schedule though.

Her CD is really good, but it kinda bugs me how she thinks she's this punk-rock queen or something. Her music is pop. It's the only pop CD I own, but nonetheless it is pop. It really gets on my nerves how she thinks she is something that she's not.

Avril Lavigne RULES! Hers is the only modern CD that is in my house and it's not because I can't afford it, it's because her's is the only one I'd ever care to listen to. The only thing that bugs me is that they've doctored up her CD so much in some places that it doesn't even sound like her voice. But she still has my respect.

Actually, I know it sounds odd, but I LIKE it when successful musicians can't perform the best... it makes me think that me and my guitar have a better shot at it... I still like her, though.

i LOVE Aril! she is so cool! she can sing, coz i have heard people who can't sing Coughmumcough!

i love all thre songs cept the first one and i love the one "in my world coz it is so like me! coz i forget people's names (they always gotta be the same!)

_sydney_bristow_ said:
Her CD is really good, but it kinda bugs me how she thinks she's this punk-rock queen or something. Her music is pop. It's the only pop CD I own, but nonetheless it is pop. It really gets on my nerves how she thinks she is something that she's not.
I agree, it kinda bugs me too, but the CD is still good :smiley:

coughiHATEhercough
I don't think she could sing at all! Especially in that song where she goes "Heyyay, heyay...." It's just awful!!!

*imagines Simon Cowell bashing Avril* ::evilgrin::

My exact feelings. I'm totally repulsed by her! I can't stand her at all! Besides the fact I don't think she can sing, she's got WAY too much attitude. She pretends to be somthing she's not and then hates on people who are like her. Pathetic. I totally agree with AliasALIAS.

Back