• Love her

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Hate her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
aliaschick4mv said:
Avril bothers me. She stole her style from Gwen Stefani, and everyone gives her the credit. It bothers me. Dunno why.
I don't think she stole her style from Gwen Stefani!! What has she ever worn that was even close!!

I love her songs!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I dont think she is the greatest person. I am not really a fan of most celbreties because fame gets to their head but I like her songs and i especially like the lyrics to her songs

SiriCerasi said:
She's gonna be in concert here in April, I wish I could go :angry:
WHERE?where do you live?

well ya i really like avril lavigne <-- i think thats how u spell it. for halloween i dressed uo like her and i totally look like her! im serious! i read that she is short like 5' 3" and so am i! i have kinda long brown srtaight hair and i put alot of eyeliner on (halloween not everyday) and i had dickies and a white shirt on and my brothers tie! i totally look like her! her voice is great i wish i had it! i love im with you! its always stuck in my head. oooo ya one time at the mall some kid came up 2 me with a napkin and asked me for my autograph cuz he thought i wuz her! lol o ya so im typing alot but in one ep. jennifer looks like avril cuz she has kinda alotta eyeliner on and her hair was straight and in her face and im like "YES, I KINDA LOOK LIKE JEN IF SHE LOOKS LIKE AVRIL AND SO DO I!" lol

lauren vartan

I liked comlicated and sk8r boi but i dont like that other slow one and knockn on heaven's door was done very well considering its a classic

I think she has a cool new sound but she isn't all that and a bag of chips I guess. I don't really know if I like her.

Back