• Don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
syd_spy47 said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
alias_fan said:
syd_spy47 said:
Tommy said:
Ugh!! I cannot stand her.  She makes me cringe!!
LOL. But I definately agree!
ditto! she's just very... ugh...
I don't know, I think she's a poser and plus I hate the stupid way she calls herself a 'rocker chick' it's just aggrevating!
Agreed. She made herself sound like she was something new and different when not really. Sure, she was kind-of-punk-like but not really. Even complicated sounded pop like. It wasn't original (which is ok because what exactly original is these days is hard to define) it was just she pushed she was, which didn't seem right.
ooh mucho agreement here guys! she just seemed so much of a poser... like this one girl danced to one of her songs in the talent show and the poor girl was booed. but that's not the point anyways... her songs just really annoy.

I really like her music ^.^. The lyrics are cool and she sounds good on the cd. But I have heard from some people near where she grew up that she doesn't preform well live... anyone know if this is true, anyone know? *shrugs* I don't really care because I love the cd anyways :P, I just thought it would be interesting to know. So if you ahve actually heard her live then can you tell me? Thanks ^.^!

Sydne Bristow said:
Danté said:
Why do you think she sux, if you don't mind me asking?
she sings awful live ... she really does, i saw her in Belgium recently and when she's in TOTP she sings live as well and it sounds so bad :(

but i think that one guy in her band, the blonde one with whom avril makes the most fun is really cute so hey, i don't mind :D

Oh, haha, so she really doesn't preform live well? Because I had heard this many times, but only from people who had their friends tell them that their friends sisters cousin saw her preform and said it wasn't good. If you know what I mean :P! Wasn't to reliable information after it went through all of those people, haha.

I agree, he is cute! :blush: ^_^

I've seen her perform live on television... she really is bad. I don't know who's voice it is on the record, because live it's much deeper and she can't hit most of the high notes.

she's alright, as long as she writes her own songs on next album and plays more guitar. I went to her concert, not too bad couldn't realy hear because of i was right by the speakers. Just hope she doesn't go sl**ty

I love Avril! She's got a great voice! All of her songs are really good! Have any of you ever been to one of her concerts? They rock! She started throwing beachballs everywhere. It was fun!

She's OK. I used to like her a lot more, but then all her songs were overplayed. I don't hate her, but I don't love her. I just think she's alright.

Back