Await of Christmas!

I can't wait either :smiley: First year in what seems like forever I won't be working and I'll really be able to enjoy it! Can't wait till my family opens their presents :#

My mom and I went for a walk tonight and counted a good 130 houses or so with Christmas lights, was fun to see!

I celebrate Christmas the 24th. It's a Hispanic tradition. Anyways, I bought really good presents this year; I have been saving up for months. So, I am really excited.

Yep my last shopping trip really did it for me xD I think I'm finally done though, and everything is under the three except for one present I still need to wrap.

All mine are under the tree. It was 7 presents total but enough about presents lol. What's everyone doing? We plan to have dinner at a Chinese buffet (not very x-mas, I know) then go home and open up all the presents.

Nice i usually just eat dinner with my family open some presents go to sleep wake up the next day and see what "santa" brought me lol

We have a three day Christmas schedule xD

Christmas Eve - My grandparents from my mom's side comes over and we do our little gift exchange, have dinner and hang out. After they leave we usually open our own presents. We started doing it on Christmas Eve because we were always rushing around the next day trying to open presents, get ready to go somewhere else, etc.
Christmas Day - It's now just my immediate family (parents, brother and his fiance and me and my husband) that stay home, have dinner and just hang out. Before we would go to my grandparents house on my dads side, but we now do that on Boxing Day.
Boxing Day - It seemed easier for everyone on that side to get together on Boxing Day so now we do that, do a little gift exchange, have dinner and hang out.

Yep :smiley:

I think it's more about "Boxing Day Sales" than anything else, kind of like Black Friday or similar. For us it's a family thing because we can't fit everything in the 1 or 2 days xD

Cant wait till it's over. Lets say had a unhealthy experience when i was younger so i hate xmas. Still try though for my younger sisters and family.

Back