Announcements AWalkerBit.me Presents The Hello Kitty Daryl Dixon Doll Giveaway!

AWalkerBit.Me

Survivor HQ
There are a few "rules" in order to be eligible for this giveway.
  1. You must be a registered ACTIVE member here at this website.
  2. Each person who plans to enter this contest, must be a registered member here at this website, following us on Twitter does not guarantee an entry.
  3. Every person active, with the exception of stewart1champ and this account, will be eligible for the giveaway.
  4. There will not be a "drawing". This will simply be based on who has contributed to AWalkerBit.me more than any other member. I will decide the winner.
  5. The winner will be notified here, and will have 48 hours from the time of the announcement to respond to the giveaway.
  6. If you are a winner inside the United States, you will have this sent to you via FedEx overnight. Overseas winners, we will discuss and do whatever is needed to get the prize to you in the most convenient manner.
  7. One entry per AWalkerBit.me account. Duplicate accounts created here at this site to enter multiple times will have you removed from the giveaway. Obviously we see the IP Address, and you will be simply not allowed to enter, or enter future giveaways.
  8. I will continue to make every attempt possible to get wwwbigbaldhead Norman Reedus to sign it. That will only be an added bonus for the winner. AWalkerBit.me will take care of shipping to and from, in order for this to occur.
*Activity is defined as post count, interaction with all aspects of the site.

Tips on Activity:

On February 1st, I will announce the winner. That will give plenty of time to ship anywhere, in order to have for the return of The Walking Dead!

Good luck, and we look forward to seeing you around.​
AWalkerBit.me​

Attachments

• hellokitty.png
    hellokitty.png
    605.1 KB · Views: 290
  • kitty1.jpg
    kitty1.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 195
  • kitty2.jpg
    kitty2.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 213
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 137
  • slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 2,749
I'm glad this giveaway is up again, I hate when someone doesn't claim something and the prize just disappears forever. :smiley: May the most active member win! :P

I'm glad this giveaway is up again, I hate when someone doesn't claim something and the prize just disappears forever. :smiley: May the most active member win! :P

Agree, not fair to just not redo it. So, since the site is our focus, not Twitter, GPlus, Facebook, etc... I will just decide on Feb 1st who has contributed more overall.

Norman is a pretty great guy. I didn't know much about him til about a year or so ago, I stumbled on some photos he took. Then I realized he was an actor and he was in a lot of movies I was familiar with lol :smiley:

Sooo excited!!!! Daryl is one of my FAVORITE characters!!! Love his attitude lol!! Since TWD Ive really become a fan of Norman Reedus, nobody could play Daryl better....Reedus seems to have that same I sont care attitude ;)

Back