• another site
  • Google
What made you register?
  • love The Walking Dead...
  • know someone here...
  • to see me complain...
  • for a XenForo add-on here...
  • to try and win free stuff...
What is your honest opinion of the site? What can be done to improve it?

Thanks,
stewart1champ

Found the place I guess when stewart talked about looking at some domains and was thinking of starting a walking dead site. I registered because I'm a fan of the walking dead series and secondly I know the owner here always puts in 110% making improvements and showing dedication when running a site to make his members browsing experience a pleasant and pleasurable one.

My Honest opinion on the site.

1. I think the site looks great, with good content and daily improvements being made but i'm and will always be in the thinking a site can always be improved upon so a site is always a w.i.p in my eyes.
1a. Style Visual enhancements
1b. Content

There was going to be a list but i thought I'd keep my post short instead of piling on a list of suggestions i think which can be seen as improvements.

I found out about the site from Daryl's Wife, a friend of mine and I already loved The Walking Dead so I kinda wanted to join but she always makes sure that I register anyways. XD

Oman told me about the site, so I entered the URL, successfully registered and glad to be here.

My honest opinion on the site is that it is excellent. There are many elements that make it unique.

What software have you used to make it?

Found through Forum Promotion and I stayed because I love TWD. I think the site is great the only improvement that can be made is more discussion.

Found the site from the Xenforo forum.

Joined because I enjoy the show and comics and loved the look and feel of the site.

Just continue to get members and this place should be booming soon, in terms of forums covering TWD there's not a lot of quality out there so the opportunity is there to be the best one around.

Back