Awesome Alias Project

I had to do a project for Math. SO, of course, I did it on Alias. It has a lot to do with the Rocket launch that happened at the beginning of Season 2 with some covenant tie-ins. It's actually pretty cool. I just thought I'd show you guys. It's calculus so don't bore yourself, but it's got some great pics. If you want to see the actual math (although I don't know why you would) just e-mail me!

post-6-1075044754.jpg

~~**Deepa**~~

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>[Edited to upload image to AllAlias.com to make sure the image works :smiley: - Charlie]</span>

I see it now! I forgot to copy and paste the URL! :lol:

WOW! That is awesome! It looks so cool, that is just amazing! Great job! (y)

Amazing! I try to do projects on Alias to but I've only been able to do one. And it was only an essay, but that looks soo cool and fun! I like your pictures!

How lucky are u!!! im doing a maths degree, have yet to include alias anywhere, apart from dreaming of vaughn in lectures when bored

I just LOVE your layout! *sigh* only if i can do a project based on Alias! *sigh*
--mandy :angelic:

That looks awesome, I wish I could have done something like that for one of my Math projects, but noooo, we had to do graphs showing relationships between certain characteristics of people!

I'm kidding, awesome job btw (y) (y)

OMG that's good. I can't believe you actually did a project about Alias for math class.
BTW what grade did you get on it? you should have gotten a 100 out of 100!!

Back