Awesome Nadia Video

A good Video, thanks for sharing it. Though I didn't like the song. But the video was very sad. It reminded me on how sad I was to see Nadia die. She was one of my favourite characters. :(

I really like the Death of Nadia tribute. Very touching.

The writers shouldn't have killed Nadia off. They shouldn't have killed Jack either. Killing off main characters is lazy writing. :P

Clever writers would have had Sloane & Irina learn for themselves that Rambaldi wasn't worth their devotion. These characters were supposed to be very intelligent. Why not allow their brilliant minds to conclude that Rambaldi obsession was not worth alienating their families?

Sloane wanted to give up Rambaldi for Emily before she died, and tried to give up on him for Nadia's sake. Question: Why kill off Nadia if she was his key to redemption? Answer: To get that poorly conceived finale! :rolleyes:

I didn't like the fact that they killed nadia off, but considering she wasn't really available I think they made the right decision for that character. Because I really don't think sloane would have totally been immersed with rambaldi with nadia alive, like you said she was his redemption. I was more pissed at irina/jack dying for no reason at all. Jack died to save syd from a man that can't die? what the hell? Irina died because she wanted endless life? Couldn't she have had that without turning against syd and jack? Jack/irina's endings were awful.

Back