Season 3 Baby Syd

:Ph34r: What about the idea that Lauren will have Syd's baby implanted in her, say it is Vaughns, thereby making him stay with her?
She has to be evil/Covenant because she was ready to kill Vaugh in the plane.
So could it be that she has another agenda that goes beyond Vaugh and Sydney.

Who is the Man?
Why is ALIAS so anti-Russian?

Ravenous said:
:Ph34r: What about the idea that Lauren will have Syd's baby implanted in her, say it is Vaughns, thereby making him stay with her?

Who is the Man?
WOW - three questions for the price of one! ^_^ I really hope the writers do not do the "Lauren is pregnant I have to stay" thing with Vaughn or they will have a mutiny on their hands. I just feel it is just too soap opera style for ALIAS and I really think the fans will FREAK out in anger if SYd and Vaughn are kept apart like that. I guess it is wishful thinking to think that Sark did not keep a little vial of Sydney eggs for himself despite the fire. . . .

As far as who the Man is . . .meaning the Man that Quentin Tarantino is supposedly in front of --- I cannot wait to see it - I have a hard time thinking it is Sloane after Cole treated Sloane as a human pin cushion. . .

As far as the Anti-Russian thing . . .I am not so sure it is anti-Russian in as much as it is pro Russian for acknowledging Russia's strengths and the interesting people and places that can be made a part of ALIAS by featuring Russian characters. . . .just a thought.

Ravenous said:

Who is the Man?
Wow! I actually had the same idea. lol. I posted it in another forum though. I can't remember which one. :D *Great minds think alike." lol.

Back