Season 3 "Back off Irina"

When Katya warns Sloane, she tells him to back off Irina. What is she referring to? Does it have anything to do with Irina telling Sloane never to talk about his love for Sydney in Season 2???? Is Sloane searching for Irina? Is he blackmailing her? Wadya think?????

He's definetely manipulating her. I'm convinced that Sloane's the reason as to why Irina is MIA.

I'm think Sloane is where he is BECAUSE of Irina. It's a little creepy, but Sloane maybe up to something (well obvoiusly :P ) what ever Lindsey showed him in that episode is what his 'ulterior motlive is' *sigh* it's wierd though. Irina telling him to back off. Off of what?
--Mandy :angelic:

Irina maybe not aware of what Katya did. So maybe he's been manipulating her and she felt helpless so Katya did something about it.

hmmmmmmmm i dont know but i think that sloane is probably trying to find her and figure out her endgame - b/c she clearly has one

perhaps Sloane knows something about Irina and is threatening her or SOMETHING and thats why Katya was gonna have Jack kill him...i donno im horrible at theories...i usually think of them then i read them on the boards and go DAMNIT some one beat me to it lol

cya

Does anyone remember the Sloane/Irina falling-out at the mid-end of season 2? She used Sloane to get out of CIA custody. Remember...she worked with Sark and Sloane on the whole Rambaldi thing leading to 'il dire' until it didn't suit her to do so nemore. Then she betrayed Sloane. No wonder Sloane is after her...for revenge.

Katya is a bad a$$ and she's definately protecting her little sis from scumbag Sloane, that's why she threatened him, and that's why Irina is so interested in killing him and/or breaking the trust Sloane has in Jack. Sloane must be hunting Irina...and we know that now his trust in Jack is shot. But maybe he knows that Jack would do anything to save Syd, even kill a longtime friend. hmmmm...

After some of the things said tonight, this is what I believe is going on. (The larger points anyway...The details, of course, are still unknown.)

1. Sloane is interested in bringing about some giant evil-guy scheme (having something to do with Rambaldi and Sydney.)
2. This is dangerous for Sydney (and she's the "only one who can stop him".)
3. Irina knows this, and is working to protect her daughter (using morally questionable means at times.)
4. Sloane knows that Irina is trying to thwart his plans, and is threatening her.
5. Jack knows more about it than he lets on, but even he doesn't know exactly what Sloane or Irina are up to.

That's what it looks like to me, anyway. Of course, there's always more to Alias than what we think.

Did it say Irina was her younger sister??? I don't think it did. I guess it doesn't matter, but if you know whether Irina is the younger or older it kind of gives you an idea of the relationship between the two. If Katya is the older, she's protecting her little sis, if she's you younger, maybe she's just doing bigger sis's bidding.

In season 2 didn't Irina end up with a bunch of Sloanes assets when he was getting out of the business as the CIA was closing in, right before emily was killed? I think she had a disc with the info or something and maybe she lost it. But doesn't she still have Sloanes assets? Maybe that's what he's pressuring her for.

Sloane giving her all his Rambaldi stuff occurred before The Telling, where he was back in control of at least a significant number of Rambaldi artifacts. After Irina lost the disk and Emily was shot, the deal was probably off since Sloane no longer had a reason to get out of the Rambaldi business.

You have to remember that using Jack for this was at least partly aimed at undermining Sloane's trust in Jack. Also that threatening Sydney's life to maneuver Jack into this spot in the first place (whether they planned to go through with it or not) hardly gives us a reliable impression of either Irina or Katya as Sydney's "protectors."
;)

Sloane giving her all his Rambaldi stuff occurred before The Telling, where he was back in control of at least a significant number of Rambaldi artifacts. After Irina lost the disk and Emily was shot, the deal was probably off since Sloane no longer had a reason to get out of the Rambaldi business.

I was thinking maybe Irina wouldn't let him back out of the deal. Maybe she found the disc or got access to the info another way. Do you think it's possible?I'm just throwing it out there as a possibility.

well if sloane is doing sumthin bad to irina then y wont Katya or irina tell jack? unless he already knows or he jst might be clueless :confused:

aliasfan9790 said:
well if sloane is doing sumthin bad to irina then y wont Katya or irina tell jack?
Riiiiiiight. Because she always tells him everything.
:lol:

Whatever it means, I'm so excited to find out how Sloane ties into the plot and what his ulterior motive is... and how the hell did Lindsey find out about it. :hmm:

ya sloane! that's so weird cuz theres NO clue about what it could be except for lindsey..... and now hes dead! lol okie how convenient... newayz i can't wait to find out what sloane is hiding! it'll probably assure us of if hes good or bad!

You never know what Sloane is up to, he could need Irina for a Rambaldi piece or some other asset that only she knows the location. Maybe he needs her to get Jack and Sydney to help with some bigger plan... the man is just full of suprises and very sneaky.

Back