Back to school

D

deltafx

Ahh, I totally have been waiting for school to start, so I can swag my way through the hall ways and flirt with cute girls screaming my name.

It's going to be an adventure more than an acoustic type of dream. I never could understand why so many girls stare at me while I doodle my way up and down the halls, especially during enrollment day. It's gonna be great, ah..

So I enroll tomorrow morning around 8, on the 6th of august(for those who are illiterate). Also, I have no idea how im getting there, I think im just going to call up a friend and go with them, or just take the fawking city bus, which takes forever to get to my school.

The sad part is I have to find all my gay classes and find my effing locker with the new addition in my school. * www.ikeeagles.org

What a gay website right? That's my school though, its pretty good sized, it can be a pain in the ass running up stairs all day and finding my way through the new cafeteria..

Also! I can't wait to meet new people, its so fun and exciting having girls ask you shyt like, "hey! whats your name cutie". And I reply, James.. James bond..*jp*

Well this is pretty much my blog for tomorrow.

lol..and yeah I start monday too, I don't care though, I got the electives I wanted, and I've heard from other my teachers are awesome. Plus, the girls like delta said.

i start university on the 25th of aug.

i wish i was still in highschool ):
most amazing time of my life

have fun on the first day of school :smiley:

yea i cant wait to go back to school either....bout to woop some ass in baseball again just like last year and the year before that. plus imma try and hit at this one girl i have this crush on....she lives right next to me too and shes fine ! her friends say she likes me so imma go for it...so yea ...school staart in sept so i can hardly wait.

yea i cant wait to go back to school either....bout to woop some ass in baseball again just like last year and the year before that. plus imma try and hit at this one girl i have this crush on....she lives right next to me too and shes fine ! her friends say she likes me so imma go for it...so yea ...school staart in sept so i can hardly wait.

Yea definately, if your aiming for one chick, don't blow it and talk to other girls because then she'll think, "oh hes just using me for some cutty(slang for vagina)"

And if she don't like your swag then go bang another chick

Oh joy i start up my University classes on the 20th of this month im soo excited to spend over 4k on classes!!:sofa:

What university are you planning on going to?
I think I want to go to ITTech or some college like Emeryville, CA

Expression college has a class called motion graphics design, which I want to major in so badly!

The thing is the prices is a pain, and I have to take 2 years of it.

I had orientation today. I was expecting more but it was pretty gay. I have hardly any classes with friends. Im dissapointed :(

Well not many people go to orientation, I don't ever go to orientation thats fore shore.

I don't think I will be going this year for the fact its boring and pointless, we have no central heat and air so I would die of heat.

Im going to a College in Utah called the University of Utah gonna major in achitecture and hopefully go for my Masters Degree in it

lmao, can't believe you would even post this man. I just Graduated from high school and now u reminded me of College. My life is gunna be hell dude, im in Civil Engineering great. *THUMBS DOWN*

Back