Back to You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!! I have another idea ofr a story so tell me what you think, It will be a while before you see the story part though , because I'm editing and proofreading the first one, its one of those weird habots that I have! Sorry! ANyway teel me what you think and be TOTALLY honest. I want review from everyone that reads this!!

The idea is that Syd has been abducted and tortured but someone, don't know who yet cause like everyone is saying Sark and Sloane and then she comes home and stays with Vaughn cause of the whole Francie thing

I don't want ot seem like I'm coping someone. It kinda sounds like "Coming Home."
LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK!! I'M A ROOKIE AGENT!! YAY~

ok thanks. I just didn't want anyone to be mad if it seemed like I had copied their story. I'll try to start on it within the next couple days

I think it's gonna be interesting...but I am the author! OH what do you think of doing than fan- fic game again where everyone write stuff, but it can be really long or really short. just like until we run out of ideas?? (y) ? (n) ?

alright, guess not about the fan fic Idea. anyway I have the first part written but not finihsed so I'll wait till I'm done to post. :D

I have what will most likely be the frst chapter written but I have to find the tome to type it. I'll try tommorow. I have to go to a compition at like 7 AM and I won' get back til like 2 so.. And I'm going to see 'bringin' down the house' tonight so I'll try tommorow when I get home.... :angelic:

I'm sure our stories will turn out differently, I know you're not copying me, everyone has unique ideas, that is, unless of course you can see inside my mind. But, if you could do that than you'd be tramatized and be in a mental institution and not be able to write your fic anyway! OK, I'm gonna shut up now. I'd like to read what you come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back