Drama Bad Boys II (2003)

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Title: Bad Boys II

Tagline: If you can't stand the heat, get out of Miami.

Genre: Adventure, Action, Comedy, Thriller, Crime

Director: Michael Bay

Cast: Will Smith, Martin Lawrence, Gabrielle Union, Jordi Mollà, Peter Stormare, Joe Pantoliano, Theresa Randle, Michael Shannon, Jon Seda, Yul Vazquez, Jason Manuel Olazabal, Otto Sanchez, Henry Rollins, Antoni Corone, Gary Nickens, Rey Hernandez, Charlie Johnson Jr., Paul Villaverde, John Salley, Reynaldo Gallegos, Veryl Jones, Tim Powell, Phil Owens, Timothy Adams, Keith Hudson, Rich Kelley, Dave Corey, Bill Erfurth, Jennifer Diaz, R.E. Rodgers, Chris Charles Herbert, Nelson J. Perez, Bobby Talbert, Nancy Duerr, Ivelin Giro, Damaris Justamante, Bill Cordell, Alex Warren, Dennis Greene, Bianca Bethune, Scott Cumberbatch, Mason Rock Bay, Gloria Irizarry, Alissa Mullins-Diaz, Michael Francis, Pedro Telémaco, Christopher Campbell, Jay A. Boutwell, Anthony Correa, Gino Salvano, Ralph Navarro, Fernando Gaviria, Renee Reilly, Cash Casia, James Zelley, Bubba Baker, Steve Gibb, Emerson Forth, Scott Charles, Oleg Taktarov, J. Michael Tiedeberg, Treva Etienne, Kiko Ellsworth, Dieudonne S. Abel, Gregory Bastien, Shannon Briggs, Greg Wayne Elam, Irwin Gould, Carlos Guity, Merdock Malcolm Mercer, Reggie Pierre, Bruno Ramos, Reggie Mann Stanley, Todd Rogers Terry, Raymond Tong, Tiara Harris, Edward Finlay, Sharon Wilkins, Anthony Giaimo, Jamaica Carter, Bryan Bottinelli, J.D. Walsh, Michael McDunough, Sean Lampkin, Michael Bay, Terrence J. Crowley, Dan Marino, Peter Donald Badalamenti II, Jessica Karr, Omar Avila, Jon Beshara, Flint Beverage, John Cenatiempo, Smith Cho, Dexter Fletcher, Deborah Smith Ford, Megan Fox, Tony Gomez, Paul Lawrence, Rick Michaels, Nevin Millan, Yamil Piedra, Denise Quiñones, Jay Rasumny, Joe Vida, Jasmine Waltz, Sincerely A. Ward, Brian Anthony Wilson

Release: 2003-07-18

Runtime: 147

Plot: Out-of-control, trash-talking buddy cops Marcus Burnett and Mike Lowrey of the Miami Narcotics Task Force reunite, and bullets fly, cars crash and laughs explode as they pursue a whacked-out drug lord from the streets of Miami to the barrios of Cuba. But the real fireworks result when Marcus discovers that playboy Mike is secretly romancing Marcus’ sexy sister.
Bad Boys II (2003)

I plan on seeing this one as soon as it comes out. I loved the first one and the second one looks even better.
The previews had me cracking up the whole time. It looks packed full of action. Ah I cant wait!
anyone else think so?

yea i was a big fan of bad boys one, so im definetly gonna go see it. i love anything martin lawrence and will smith are in so im sure its not gonna be different.

Ok, so I just got back from an advanced screening of this movie, and I absolutely loved it! I had never seen the first one (deprived, I know) but it totally didn't matter.

My stomach hurt afterwards because I was laughing so hard throughout, and there were so many amazing actions scenes it was unbelievable. The one highway scene was WAY better than The Matrix one, which was pretty great in itself.

Anyways, you all have to see this movie whenever you can. It's totally worth the admission.

guns, explosions, hot bodies, decapitations, nudity, profanity, car chase......

This movie had it all! Lots of action and humor in the sequel, but the plot kinda bogged down at times. This movie is not for the faint at heart. There was alot of cussing and more gore then you would expect. Still, it was an enjoyable movie.

hey, lenkid did! i saw her start a thread in here somewhere...

i'll see it eventually. i liked the first one quite a bit and will smith is hot. enough incentive for me. ^_^

lol nice fake id

I seriously got upset when the guy carded me. I didn't feel embarassed, but a little annoyed. I guess its a good thing the guy though I was younger. I dunno...

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database