Bad Company 2 Onslaught and Vietnam

Google chrome, and Firefox and many other browsers have spell check, but come on man. you are what 16 17 18? w/e you are you should learn how to spell and use DECENT grammar by the time your 14.

But besides that, I do think we need to have a BC2 night. even though you can only have a squad of 4, we can all be in a party aka 8 people, and have to squads and one squad can just join the other squads game (hopefully the server won't be full lol)

Google chrome, and Firefox and many other browsers have spell check, but come on man. you are what 16 17 18? w/e you are you should learn how to spell and use DECENT grammar by the time your 14.

But besides that, I do think we need to have a BC2 night. even though you can only have a squad of 4, we can all be in a party aka 8 people, and have to squads and one squad can just join the other squads game (hopefully the server won't be full lol)

Ok Norgy enough of this F***ing felgercarb dude im F***ing tired of you doing and i dont Give a F*** what you think, I did the minnimum in my grammer and english classes to pass and i type 150gwam sometimes so lay the F*** off you do this again and i swear to god ill confront tye about it! you are a P.O.S. and you are hardly active here so why do you only give me felgercarb about this hmmm?

*KEEP IT CLEAN*

and also, I think he's saying that for your own good dude, because most of the time I can't really understand what you're trying to say because your spelling is terrible...

But enough about that and back to Vietnam: If they charge the same they did for, say, Ballad of Gay Tony (1600 MS Points) I wouldn't buy it... But if they charged 800~1200 MS Points I would think about it.

And if it were less than 800 I would buy it without thnking twice... but that's not gunna happen
<

Back